chapter 17❤

Nicholas p.o.v

"Nicholas baby"

A familiar voice called I turned around to see the person I never in my entire want to ever see coming towards I and Iyna , the range inside of me began building.

I pulled Iyna more tightly to me, as I looked at the woman coming to us.

What is she doing here , who invited her to a business party? It's been 5 years already and she's here ?

"Nicholas..."she called cheerfully and hugged me but I didn't return it.

Iyna looked confused.

"What are you doing here ? I asked her angrily.

She looked at Iyna and then back to me.
"Umm Nicholas who is she ? She asked .

I was about to answer when someone replied from behind .

"girlfriend"

We turned and saw Nichol giving Dorris a very bad look, yes my family really hate her, you will soon know why.

"Girlfriend?..."she asked surprised.

"Yes .,do you have any problem with that ? Iyna replied.

I looked at her surprised, I didn't know she was going agree to that .
"Why ...of course not , so he finally was able to get over me ? How nice ..."Dorris mocked her eyes penetrating iyna like she was going pull out her hair .

I stare at her angrily,iyna was quite.

"Iyna ..common , let's have a talk,"Nichol pulled her away I really didn't want her to go, i turned Around to Leave when Dorris pulled me back.

"Common Nicholas...it's been long we saw each other and your just gonna walk away? She asked.

I stare at her angrily, she wasn't the woman I loved before, I hate her so much ,

After my family stories heartbreak and at least i tried to love someone then Dorris came into the picture but she was never sincere in our relationship.

Each time i try to mend with her, she tells me am disturbing her, I felt rejected cause I really loved her, but then I caught her kissing.......ok let me just tell you now ...the reason why I hate Collins is because,

He stole Dorris from Me, they were in a secret relationship and I never knew about it ,till one day I found them kissing, I confronted them and i had a fight with Collins.

I thought Dorris was gonna apologize and tell me it was a mistake and she was sorry but she looked me in the eyes and told me , she doesn't love me but Collins and she was breaking up with me, I felt so cold.

I didn't expect that from her, then she left , and it happened that that day I was planning to propose to her to marry me , but she ruined it, my life became a mess.

And I hated her for doing such a thing to me after our 2years of relationship, she was cheating me and I never knew I was so blinded in love with her to see it.

I totally hated women and didn't want anything to do with them, I hated Dorris more , cause the love I once had for her turned into hatred , I could strangle the bitch .

I felt nothing is right in relationships, cause it hurts alot just like my granny's and parents stories it made it worse and I block my heart for love .....

But Iyna came into the picture,and I began feeling things I never felt even when I was with Dorris , something in me can't stand hurting Iyna.

I don't know what I feel towards her but I know I can't let her go, I really want her and I will get her, Dorris is my past and she can't dare destroy my new life , I will murder her if she dares.

"Why are you back ? I asked her angrily.

"I came back because I want to settle things with you honey ...but this isn't a good place for us to talk "Dorris said trying to touch me .

I move away from her.
"I hope you heard what my sister said ? I have a girlfriend and I don't think I have anything to talk to you about" I said .

She looked angry.

"Common Nicholas.... there's no way I will believe your dating that girl, I know you still have feelings for me " she said confidently.

I Chuckled
"Really....then am sorry, this isn't the ex Nicholas you walked out on 5, years ago Dorris ...it's been over between us for a long time now and you think I still have feelings for you , isn't that strange, not everyone who doesn't get over feelings okay , you mean nothing to me absolutely nothing , I think you should suite yourself" I said.

Her mouth hanged open in maybe surprise or shock, take that bitch .

I walked away to go find Iyna,shes the woman my heart desires now ..only Iyna.

Iyna's p.o.v

"So Iyna here is a shopping card for my company Baltic " Nichol handed her company card to me .

"Thanks" I said.
"You could come visit me some time and you can get any dress shoes bag you want, till the card expires , am giving you this because I really like you , and because your my brother's girlfriend" she said .

"Umm..Nichol we..um actually...I and your brother aint dating" I said .

She chuckled.
"Maybe for now, but soon dear "she said .

I smiled at her, I really like her she's so friendly, but my mind went back to that woman with Nicholas.

Who is she to him, why does he look so upset, I feel so bad leaving them to each other , but what can I do , I don't even know why am feeling angry , I don't know.should I ask Nichol?

Na I can't , it won't be right.

Just then Nicholas came to us in a flash I dropped my drink .
"Oh has the bitch gone? Nichol asked.

"I don't know... maybe" Nicholas replied scornfully.

I got up as he pulled me to him.
"Nichol it's time for i and Iyna to go , I will just say bye to mom and dad" Nicholas said .

Nichol smiled.
"Sure bro...goodbye girlfriend" Nichol kissed my cheek and hugged me .

"Bye" I said .

Nicholas wrapped his hand around my waist and we went to look for his parents He has been holding me like this since today, why is he so possessive today.?He seem calm and gently and he doesn't care if people is looking at us.

For some reason I smiled at the behavior, I really like it.