Chapter Fifteen|| I'm here

{Aurora's POV}

I sat on the couch of Jackson's office sketching on the paper before me. Jackson's attention was set in on his work and mine...well was set on on this. I smiled at the picture. It was a girl with two different sides of a face; like me. One looked evil; ruthless even. The other was just a shell of a girl everyone thought they knew.

I sighed after awhile getting bored and stood to my feet walking to the bookshelf skimming over the books.

"You collect?" I asked out of the blue looking back at Jackson.

He glanced up for a moment and nodded looking back down.

"Just important ones though." He replied and I grinned spotting one I had read before.

"This book... is amazing!" I said excitedly grabbing it and turned walking to his desk. I jumped up sitting on the front of his desk and he smirked looking up from his papers.

"Comfortable?" He asked and I just ignored him as I practically shoved the book in his face.

"The way the author described the fights in this is incredible. How he could watch the movement of his opponent and easily spot what he was going to do next. He could copy cat their movements throwing them off guard only to strike back at a harder pace." I spewed out and Jackson cocked an eyebrow.

"Im impressed you read that." he said and I shrugged. It was an old werewolf war story my 'father' used to read to me as a kid.

"I learned a lot from this book." I replied and he glanced at me curiously.

"The day you sparred with the other wolves. I watch you do exactly that. They underestimated you instantly and you struck back harder and quicker each time." He said like he was thinking something over and pulled open a drawer next to him and grabbed a file out of it shutting it back.

"This is a suicide that happened to a wolf a while back. How did we rule that out?" He asked sliding me it and I grabbed the file reading over the notes and pictures for a couple minutes.

"It's... it's not suicide." I said and Jackson's eyes widened.

"Why do you think that?" He asked.

"Because," I grabbed a letter from the case and sat it in front of him, "The suicide note was perfectly written by someone with a right hand. Sure the gun was placed in the hand that wrote the note, but only to make it more convincible. In the file here there is another note apparently written by the man an officer found in the room. It was a poem to his wife. Look at the graphite smudges all over the paper. The guy was left handed not right. When a left handed person writes they move over the wording rather than a right handed person would, who would move away from the writing as they write. Also look at the G's they are completely different. Oh! Also, look at the blood splatter angle. The body was moved." I said and looked up to see an impressed Jackson.

"Which you already knew." I mumbled and he smirked taking the pictures and papers putting them back.

"I did. I just wanted to see if you would catch it, and you did." I was now curious.

"Why? Is there murder cases going on now?" I asked and he sighed nodding.

"Hunters?" He shook his head.

"No, this is a one man job. I haven't even picked up on a lead yet. He's good. I've assigned someone to look into it at some packs that the attacks have happened in. Her name is Emily and she's a detective for the wolves. One of the best. I just need to look over information more, especially the new news she's been sending." Jackson stressed and ran a hand through his hair.