chapter 25❤

Nicholas's p.o.v

After telling Iyna everything i felt relieved, am so happy she belongs to me now, but I won't lie that am not scared she might change her mind about me, I really don't want her to hurt me and leave me just like Dorris did.

She loves me and I love her, but I will never leave her, I must keep her here with me forever she stole my heart and it will remain that way .

Right now she's making food in the kitchen and am watching her, she's just blushing and I Chuckled.

"Your Making me uncomfortable Nicholas" she said.

I went close to her and hugged her from behind.
"Are you sure? I whispered kissing her ear.

She chuckled and try to push me away .
"Now your distracting me mr man" she said.

I turned her to face me, and play with her hair .
"Am so happy we are together" I whispered.

I kissed her forehead.
"Why don't you let me cook the meal? I asked.

She eyed me.

"So you can burn down my house right ? She said .

I laughed.
"Am a good cook believe me" I said

"Mr Nicholas hensmith I doubt that " she hissed and turned back to cooking.

"Do you think am lying? Ok why don't you ask yourself....why don't I have a maid " I said and she turned to me.

"Yeah that's true ... why? She asked.

I pulled her to me by the waist.
"Because I cook for myself sometimes.....the first maid I had wanted me ...so I told her to leave and since then maids are terrible"I said.

"Hmmm....as if you weren't happy she's over you " she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Someone is jealous" I teased.

"Of course not" she replied.

"But why do you sound so ....your jealous"I teased on.

"Did you sleep with her? She asked suddenly making me to draw back.

"Iyna.,...no...I didn't, i told you I told her to leave.... besides I don't do that in my mansion" I replied.

She seem upset and she turned her back and continue cooking.

"Iyna ."I pulled her to face me again.

"i'm sorry if my past is hurting you , but you should know your the only one now ...I love you and I won't hurt you ... please trust me " I said .

I looked into her eyes and she touched my face .

"i'm sorry i'm taking it personal, it's your past , I wasn't there then...it shouldn't hurt me "she says.

"Iyna.....I want you to trust me okay , please...we need to trust each other to make this relationship work , I won't hurt you ..... promise me you won't ever think am cheating on you .... promise me you will always love and trust me " I said.

"I promise....."she whispered.

I smiled and I leaned my head and we started kissing, I didn't know for how long .

". Ahhhhhh.  ....THE FOOD IS BURNING"

We quickly pulled away as we heard the shout .
It was Tobia.

Iyna's p.o.v

I rushed and off the gas ,.

"Oh my god the pancake is burnt" Tobia cried out coming to see it.

Nicholas chuckled, I laughed.

"Wait a second...." Tobi said looking at us.

"Prince charming....oh my gosh ...it's you , what's going on...you both were kissing so passionately.....I smell something" she said sniffing the air

I and Nicholas chuckled at her animalistic behavior.

"Are you both ..?"she eyed us suspiciously

I smiled, she jumped up.

"Yessssssaaaaaahhh.......this is amazzzzzing.............." She shouted and jumped ontop of Nicholas.

Making them to fall on the floor , I burst out laughing.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry " she said trying to pull him up Nicholas chuckled.

"its alright ...its okay" he says laughing.

"Finally....i'm so happy for you both , I can't believe after all this year's Iyna Finally decided to have a boyfriend....... thank goodness she's finally forgotten and moving on from her Mo..........

"Tobia "I cut her off and shook my head telling her not to complete her word, my eyes wide .

She suddenly chuckled awkwardly .
"Oh my ...what was I saying? "She laughed

Nicholas looked at us confused.
"Forgotten what ? He asked.

Oh my gosh am not ready to tell him this , what if he doesn't want me anymore after finding out am a daughter to a prostitute and I don't even know my father .

"U-uh ...um the thing is ..prince charming... actually what I mean to say is ....Iyna Finally forgot her promise...that she will not fall in love with you " Tobi changed it and we laughed, i was relieved .

"Really...so you actually promised not to love me? He asked amusingly.

"Yeah kind of "I replied going along with half of the truth.

"Yes prince charming......it's funny right ? Tobi asked.

"Yes "he chuckled and pulled me to him.

"Awwn!....I really love this couples....you know what you both to go seat down In the living room I will make another meal ....then we can watch Netflix and eat so well....."she said happily.

"C'mon go" she pushed I and Nicholas out of the kitchen.

"We are going"I said and Nicholas chuckled.

Later we ate and began watching Netflix together, the movie is really interesting, I rested my head on Nicholas shoulder all through, and he played with my hair sometimes he will look down  and our eyes will meet .

He will quickly steal a kiss from my lips and I will blush, once Tobi catches us she will clear her throat and face the TV back.

"i'm watching the TV" she quickly said and we Chuckled.

I was so happy, I never knew this day will come that I will fall Inlove with the Man i dislike before.

Am so happy, my grandma needs to hear this .

Later Nicholas kissed me and went home , he said he's picking me tomorrow on his way to the office, I refused but he insisted so I gave in.

Tomorrow i'm gonna be riding with him to the company.

I turned and saw Tobi piping through my back to see, I pushed her in .

"She's inlove ....she's inlove" she shouted.

"Tobi" I yelled and chase after her.

_____________________