chapter 4

"Stay here until i shower. Don't do anything stupid and scare him! I will cut you." Yoongi warned his bestfriend and walked off to the washroom. V smirked as he saw the brown haired male sitting on the couch and nervously holding his poodle which was playing with its own hair.

"Hey puppy~" jungkook flinched when he heard a sudden deep voice and turned to look at the lilac head sitting on the couch beside him.

"H-her name is miri." Jungkook stuttered nervously as he pointed at miri and taehyung chuckled.

"I was talking about you." He said with a sly smirk and jungkook blushed 50 shades of red.

"I-i am not p-puppy. M-my name is j-jungkook." He said while looking down the whole time.

"Uh huh. Whatever you say." The older said and slumped his back on the couch while jungkook looked up at him directly.

"A-are you yoongi hyung's friend?" He asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yea. The name is kim taehyung. But don't call me that. Call me V." He said sternly and jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"Whats V?" He asked starting at the older with his big doe eyes and taehyung immediately looked away as he felt weird, staring into the younger's eyes.

"V is my stage name. It stands for victory. I am a racer." He said bluntly and jungkook's eyes widened even more.

"Really?!?!? Y-you mean you race like the movies.... like cars, fast and furious, tokyo drift-

"I am an underground bike racer kid. But yea..something like the movies." He said smiling slightly but it soon turned into a shocked one as the younger grabbed both of his hands with his soft ones and stared at him with admiration and awe.

"You are soo cool hyung!!!" He exclaimed and taehyung gulped as his heart raced more faster. He quickly cleared his throat and took his hand away from the younger's grip quickly.

"Y-yea..." his voice cracked as he mentally slapped himself.

"What's wrong with me!! Get yourself together V! You're cool!" He mentally shouted and calmed himself down while jungkook was staring at him with confusion but shrugged it off.

"Kid s-stay two meters-

"Hahahahahahaha" jungkook giggled loudly as miri was hanging onto taehyung's face playfully while the other male was frozen in disbelief.

"Miri likes you." Jungkook said and V quickly pulled the dog away from his face, glaring at the younger male.

"They both look alike.." taehyung thought as he looked at miri and then jungkook.

"Ah hyung, miri's hair is on your face." Jungkook said as he moved closer to the older and cupped his faced with his tiny hands. Taehyung eyed widened and he stared at the younger's face in close up. And the boy was looking so angelic.

"Y-yah. Get off-

"Hyung stay still!" Jungkook said obvlious to everything and cleaned the older's face.

"T-this boy..." taehyung was cut off from his thoughts as jungkook pulled away from him.

"There you go." He said and giggled happily making taehyung to stare at him weirdly.

"Yah are you a kid?!? You're not fucking acting like a 16 year old at all!!!! Plus you don't look like one!" Taehyung shouted and jungkook flinched, staring at with wide frightened eyes.

"I-i am sorry." The younger started crying and taehyung's face suddenly turned into a panicked one.

"Hey hey hey stop crying! I will buy for you an ice cream or something-