Advice:Jungkook 🌹

Summary: Having a baby is a whole new experience to every parent, it indeed is one special bond that every parent cherishes and wants to go about with perfection.
Your husband is no less when it comes to getting acquainted to this new journey you two are about to step in together since he happens to be ill experienced as a first timer hence it causes him to take a little advice from his "oh so experienced" hyung!

Word count- 1.1k+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"look jungkook-ah, handling a pregnant woman isn't a cake walk. I'm telling this from experience." Taehyung tells jungkook, keeping one of his hands on the maknae's shoulder while staring him intently in the eyes.

"I'm listening, hyung" the younger announces, a spark of excitement in his eyes in the anticipation of what's to come next..

"Okay so the first things first, just be a pet, okay? I mean listen to whatever she says. Like most of it is gonna be absurd and stupid as her emotions are gonna be all over the place but just bear with it alright." Taehyung suggests, pressing the maknae's shoulder to keep him keyed up

"Hmm" the younger hums as he listens keenly.

"Then what else...?" Tae scratches his chin and sits on the couch, jungkook follows him and plops next to his hyung whom he called at his place to get some advice on 'how to treat your pregnant wife'..... correction *your 4 and a half months pregnant wife.

Apparently you were gone out for an appointment at the nearby clinic along with your neighbor slash bff, jisoo and so jungkook had found a perfect opportunity to fill in his curiosity by calling his "oh so experienced hyung", taehyung who happens to be a father of a 3 year old boy, taekwon.
Not that your husband wasn't looking after you well, in fact he was being the perfect husband to you but still he sometimes felt like he was out of place at occasions which would mostly end up with him blaming himself for those terrible mood swings you'd undergo (although most of them were due to your messed up hormones but little did this bunny could decipher at points)

"Oh yes!" Taehyung almost jumps at his eureka moment "be careful about the cravings!!" He claps which on the contrary makes kook to groan in annoyance,
"Hyung I know all that, tell me something else.... something new" jungkook pouts.

"Hmmph" tae sighs finally, smirking a little on what he's about to say next "you know about libido?"

"Huh? What the f does that have to do with pregnancy?" Jungkook questions, taken aback at how casual tae was saying this to him

"Aah man! Knew you wouldn't know. Umm well.. gee I can't believe I'm saying this aah!! She must be having higher sex drive around this time so umm you know what to do"

"Okaay" jungkook says feeling embarrassed as hell

"Yeah and just pamper her, talk to the baby and...."

"Yeah yeah I got it all" jungkook cuts him off not wanting to hear another dose of something embarrassing from his hyung.

"What did you get?"
Your voice rings in the room which startles the boys and they immediately look at you with a horrid look on their faces.. fishy.

"Oh! jagi"
"Hey y/n"

they both say in unison with a shocked expression fearing that you must have heard their weird conversation.

"Heyyy..... umm am I missing out on something important?" You ask them giving a look full of suspicion..

"No no not at all" jungkook stutters, chuckling weirdly.
Taehyung gets up from his seat and walks towards you and rubs your cute little belly, "how's my nephew slash niece doing in there, huh?"

"Haha aah oppa it tickles and she's doing fine" you assure your brother.. well he never skips a chance to adore your unborn ever since you broke the news to him. In fact you could tell that tae was 10x more excited than you and your hubby were..

"Umm.. she ?" Jungkook stands up too, a little too much curious to know why'd you use 'she' when he knows you'd usually prefer using the term baby over prepositions..

You nod and smile widely

"Wait wait how do you know?" Your hubby looks at you concerned

"Well let's just say jisoo was more curious about the gender and so she just literally begged the doc to check it . I'm sorry as much as I wanted to find it out with you but ..."

Jungkook pushes taehyung away, "heyyyy don't be sorry.... I'm so happy, jagiya ughh c'mere!!" he pecks you on your lips timidly..

"Well hello! what am I huh? A freakin' potato? You just pushed me kook! it hurts! 'Ow!" Tae being tae acts all melodramatic earning a laugh from you two.

~~~~~~~~~

"Babeeee" kook whines for the umpteenth time, "tell me do you want something? Are you craving anything right now? Like anything??"

You laugh at how adorable yet cringy your beau was being at the moment, "what jungkook nooo I am full already! You're acting strange. Did taehyung say something to you?"

"What? Pfft no! Why would he" jungkook lies while caressing your head as you lay on his chest in your shared bedroom.

"Babe I can't wait!! Eeep! Imagine there's going to be a little one sleeping right here...." You point in the middle of your king sized bed, "next to us!" You clap.

Jungkook chuckles at how cute you were looking doing that, "yeah so" he clears his throat, "let's do it"

"Huh?" You ask confused
"Let's have sex before the baby arrives cause you must be having high livi uh no umm libido right?" He states matter of factly which causes you to choke at his straightforwardness.
"what the hell jungkook? Aigoo I swear your hyung and you had a pep talk this afternoon while I was gone"

"My hyung? Well he's your real brother so..."
"Aha! So I was right!" You cut him off and burst out laughing
"Hey stop" jungkook pokes your nose and laughs along.

"You're so cuteeeeee kookie awwww libido? Seriously libido?" You both kept on laughing until jungkook holds you firmly. You look at him and raise yourself a bit to get to his level.

"Kook, you are perfect as you are, you don't need any advice alright?"

He pouts, "aww baby!! I love you so much y/n-ah" he kisses you and rubs your belly "and I love you too kookie jr"
~~~~~~~~~~~

He pouts, "aww baby!! I love you so much y/n-ah" he kisses you and rubs your belly "and I love you too kookie jr" ~~~~~~~~~~~

~here's a cute gif of kookie for ya lovelies 💕💕

I hope you enjoyed this fluff scenario ❤😘
Don't forget to vote xx

~author kookieskitty 😺😆❤
*Requests are open y'all xoxo*