The Jacksons and Others Worldwide Part 1

Percy's POV

The date was May 29th, the Jacksons, the Graces, Zhangs, Vanderbilts, Underwoods and the Valdez families had been planning our two week long trip to Europe with our kids. Annabeth and Luke had no trouble convincing everyone that Lauren should accompany us on the trip too, after all, every family loved her. It would be a crime not to invite her.

Luke was twelve now, Zoe was almost ten, she'd be ten in June. The twins were eight and a half and Taylor was seven. We figured all of our kids were old enough to remember to this trip, hopefully Lily Underwood would remember, for she was only six. We were going to Athens Greece, Rome Italy, and London England. Two of these places Annabeth and I honeymooned at years ago. We were leaving the next morning bright and early at five a.m. Our entire families would probably take up the majority of the plane.

"Dad, I'm almost done packing, but mom said I just need a few more clothes." Luke huffed.

"Oh Annabeth." I sighed, unable to wipe the loving smile off my face.

"Daddy, do you have my pink shoes?" Taylor asked me.

"They're in the mud room, rockstar." I ruffled her hair, she giggled and skipped towards the mudroom.

"Dad, do you think I need my swimsuit?" Zoe held up her black and blue Speedo suit.

"I don't think so, I'm pretty sure we aren't going swimming over this trip."

"Aw man, dad. I don't think I can go two weeks without swimming. Can I bring it anyway? Won't our hotels have pools?" Zoe asked.

"We're staying in a real house this time, all of us."

"Wait a second, we're staying in a big house with all the families?" Silena interfered.

"Yep, that's right."

"Yeah! I wanna bunk with Penny and Delilah." Silena exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Hold on, we're staying all together in one big house? That's awesome! I call Riley, Helen, and Lily!" Taylor announced.

"We should all bunk together!" Silena suggested.

"Yes! Good idea Lena!" Taylor grinned big.

"You guys are so weird." Charlie, groaned.

"Charlie, be nice. Who do you want to room with? If you had the choice." I questioned.

"Henry and Aspen." Charlie answered almost immediately.

"What about me? I wanna room with Lauren." Zoe added.

"No, we get Lauren." Taylor and Silena argued.

"No, she's older, and so am I. Big kids room with big kids, so there." Zoe crossed her arms.

"No fair. Daddy that's not fair." Taylor complained.

"We'll figure this out tomorrow. Go and finish packing you guys." I sent them upstairs, Zoe and her sisters were still arguing over who Lauren would room with by the time dinner came around.

Seeing as they were still, arguing about it during dinner, Annabeth couldn't take it anymore. "Girls! That's enough, none of you will get to room with Lauren if you keep arguing about it! Now eat your pork chops!"

The girls quieted down and I changed the subject about what we were going to do. Big Ben, the London Eye, the Colosseum, and the Parthenon were the big ones. Taylor suggested the zoo, Luke suggested Buckingham Palace. Annabeth was impressed with that one. Soon enough after a big game of football Zoe and I against Luke and Charlie, (we won by the way), it was time for bed, everyone had a big day tomorrow.