Part 43

Days after the ceremony,
Jungkook announced that he is currently in a relationship and that you're a normal civilian and please do not disturb your daily life. Fans were broken hearted, some cried, some joyed and wished for his happiness.

You still live in your apartment, Jungkook wanted you to live in with him, but you had work and it will be troublesome if you moved, so you refused.

After all comeback stages and awards, Jungkook's schedule was not that busy anymore. And whenever he had no schedule, he'd come to see you. Of course, he can't date you on public places, so you just had indoor dates, or late night movies, but mostly in his house.

You usually wait for him in his house and have dinner together when he finishes his work early.

"Jagi, what are you doing?" He placed his head on your shoulders to check up on you.

"Smells so nice

"Smells so nice." Jungkook said.

"What smell so nice? I haven't started making dinner yet." You chuckled as his chin kinda tickles you.

"You." Jungkook started giving you butterfly kisses on to your neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Stop~ it tickles" you giggled and turned to face Jungkook.

"I still have to make dinner." You said.

"Dinner can wait." Jungkook leaned close and kissed you on the lips, passionately.

You placed you arms on his shoulders and Jungkook's hand slowly moved down to your thighs and he pulled you up, carried you and let you sit on the counter. The cold surface gave you shiver down to your spine.

The kiss gets more aggressive and steamier.
Jungkook and you were both panting heavily, Jungkook starts to kiss you gently, from your lips and down to your neck and to your collar bones. He pulled your waist closer to him and you were unbuttoning his shirt, he suddenly stopped. Your eyes grew wide, nervously, don't know what he is up to next. He manly took off his coat and his shirt and suddenly leaned close to you, again.

His eyes looking straight to yours, it was melting you. You looked shy and he giggled after seeing your cute reaction. He gave you a peck on your lips and swiftly carried you like a princess, which startled you.

He dropped you on his bed, and went on top of you.
"Hope you're not hungry, because I won't let you get down of the bed tonight." He crashed his lips on to yours and made love to you all night.

In the morning, he was sleeping with an innocent face next to you. You touched his, thinking that *how can this be the same person as last night* and chuckled. You noticed a ring on your finger.

You couldn't believe your eyes, holding you hand up high, and Jungkook suddenly grabbed your hand, intertwined, "Eunji-yah~ Please marry me and be mine

You couldn't believe your eyes, holding you hand up high, and Jungkook suddenly grabbed your hand, intertwined, "Eunji-yah~ Please marry me and be mine." He said.

Your tears well up and couldn't answer Jungkook with you crying so hard. Making Jungkook kinda nervously worried. But of course, you said yes! Jungkook hugged you tight and dearly.

"I promise I will love you forever."

== the end ==

Thank you all my viewers for your love and support ❤️😭❤️💓 Saranghaeyo 💓🔍 ARMY 🔎

💓 Saranghaeyo 💓
🔍 ARMY 🔎