Chapter 15: We Chose You

Jimin wasn't thrilled.

From the fevers that he couldn't maintain during the week, the more doctors BangPD had him visit, the more prescriptions he got that didn't work. From the sneezing, nose running, the occasional cough attack, Jimin was sick and felt awful.

He didn't know where this sickness came from that suddenly made him so week. A week away from you, the more he weakened and could barely keep up with his own thoughts. The management and others noticed, giving him a few days off only to have him stay unhealthy. Fan replies were written, wanting him to feel better as Jimin was written out for another week for rest. They were desperate to have him get better and for some reason he just kept getting worse...

Moving slow under the water that sprinkled above him, Jimin loves the way the warm water makes his aching body feel. From the back pain, to the pain at his heart and head that throbbed, Jimin couldn't pin point what made him feel this way but whatever it was, he wanted it to stop. He didn't want to be sick anymore.

Out of the shower that trailed his body with water droplets, Jimin had his towel soak up the water completely, not able to stay in the shower too long without thinking and worrying about you. Sneezing after he finished messily wiping the top of his head with the fabric, Jimin's body hurled in a circle as he sneezed loud. "Bless me," he sang out, voice deeper and matching Taehyung's but with a nasally catch to it. Jimin had gotten so sick to the point where his own voice sounded foreign.

Starting to clothe himself, Jimin stared at the foggy mirror, blinking blinking blinking and wishing for you to make your presence again. Closing his eyes, the boy moved the wet hair out of his eyes, having it spike weirdly in the air. One of his favourite black hoodies on that made his body warm up in addition to the fogged up room, Jimin didn't want to get into his pants but he did. In sweats and more comfortable than ever, he rolled tissue into his hands before blowing his nose.

Whining over how his snot looked, he hated that he accidentally looked over and examined it again. Tossing it away, he searched for a box that wasn't opened. He wanted to take the tissue box outside of the bathroom with him, lay in front of the couch, watch movies and hope that the medicine given to him worked this day.

Sighing, the idol held onto the edge of the counter, hoping to not fall or get dizzy from movements as he carried the box in his hands and stood up with a sulk. Eyes blinking shut again, they were butterfly-like and beautiful while the tiredness his bags underneath them contradicted sharply.

Leaning his head back into his hood that he had cloud his ringing ears, Jimin sighed and took in a long breath of air from around him. He let his chest move, in and out in and out, taking in all he could before whispering into the air.

"Come back Y/N...I'm worried sick, just come back," he mumbled before opening his eyes and pouting over at the mirror in front of him.

Through the fog, he saw something. He saw a figure behind him in the mirror and his heart that was normally soft and quiet seemed to grow alarmed as he jumped in fright and twisted his hips. He faced what he saw to be immediate danger from the shadow that was hidden behind the foggy mirror. Eyes wide, looking past the mist that he created from his hot shower, he looked straight at your eyes that didn't seem to be amused over him collecting air.

Jimin was beyond shocked, confused, and instantly trying to process the joy he felt from seeing you again, right in front of him.

"Quit it with the begging with lies," you mumbled, nudging your head towards the door that you had phases into, "I need to talk to you."

Jimin was quick on his feet, suddenly forgetting just how weak he was as he moved towards your back that was tense and headed out the door. Seeing you phase through the door, he was too happy to focus on the knob as his watering nose went straight into the door. Clasping his mouth and nose, Jimin whined in pain as his head had been cocked back from the pressure. Cursing under his breath, he slapped his hand to the handle and yanked it open.