Chapter 4: the new kid

*HE'S COMING, YOU'LL ADORE HIM**

Enjoy!

**

Tuesday morning, three days to go *sigh*. When I finished getting ready, I went downstairs and saw my brothers, "so who's taking me to school?" I asked as I sat on the kitchen stool.

"You're coming with us," I turned around to see Alex, Tony, Noah, Jacob, Will, Jackson, and Hunter.

"Ok," I shrugged, eating my breakfast.

"Hurry up! And don't drink anything, we're going to Starbucks" Jackson patted my shoulder.

"I'm done." I put my hands up, then stood up and grabbed my bag and followed the boys out.

"So, Lia, do you have a boyfriend?" Jacob asked me, opening the door for me.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"Cool," Jacob said, nodding.

"Why are you asking her?" Noah sat next to Jacob, who sat next to me.

"I was just asking," He shrugged.

"Did you know that there's a new kid in our school?" Tony sat in the passenger seat.

"Really? How did you know?" Alex sat in the driving seat and opened the car.

"I was stalking the school's account on Insta to see if they had some new rules, then I saw his comment. He said that he's so excited to be a student here in our school" Tony shrugged. "Then I opened his account, and he's going to rule the school."

"What the fuck?" Noah laughed.

"How come?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Just look at him" He searched for something in his phone, then handed it to me. "Guess Luke will be super mad; he's going to lose the fans."

**

As soon as we entered the school, all the eyes were on us, "What?" Tony looked at all of the students.

"When is he coming?" A girl came up to Tony, holding her books.

"I don't know" Tony shrugged.

"You told everybody?" I looked at Tony.

"They study here, and they have rights to know who's coming to this school" Tony shrugged.

"Gosh, Anthony! We could've met him and let him be our friend" Noah rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, I'm late. Got to go, bye guys!" I waved at them and walked away.

I was walking to my locker when I saw someone's back was on it. The unfamiliar boy was wearing a red hoodie, black jeans, and hair covered with a beanie, and he had headphones.

I walked up to him, "excuse me," I said, but he did not hear me. "Excuse me"

"Oh, hey," he removed his headphones and turned to me. I realized that the guy was the new kid.

"Oh, you" my eyes widened.

"Me?" He raised a brow.

"You're famous," I chuckled. "Uh, can you move a little?"

"What do you mean?" He moved to the other locker.

"My brother found your comment on Instagram and kind of stalked you, he told the whole school about you, and now they're waiting for you," I explained.

"This is the first day of school, and I'm famous? And I already met a beautiful girl, wow! I love this school already" he grinned.

"Ha Ha," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'm serious. Anyway, I'm Jason" He lifted his hand a little for me to shake.

"I'm Lia" I shook his hand, smiling.

"Nice name, Lia," Jason winked at me.

"Thanks" I nodded. "Did you get your schedule?"

"No," he shook his head.

"Then, what are we waiting for?"

**

"You can't be friends with my brothers," I warned him. He has three classes with Jake and 2 with Jack.

"Why not?" He raised a brow, I was walking with him to his first-class, and I have a pass. HOW GREAT?!

"Because they're going to make you fail, they're failing," I laughed.

"It's not that I don't fail, but I'll stay away. I'm guessing there's another reason why I should stay away from your brothers. How many brothers do you?" Jason asked, looking at me. We stopped in front of the classroom door.

"10" I shrugged.

"10?! WTF? How many-" I cut him off.

"I have no sisters," I smiled, "Do you want me to come in with you?"

"Sure" He nodded.

"I thought I was joking," I laughed.

"No, I want you to come. Knock"

"Say please" I folded my arms over my chest.

"Please?"

"Was it that hard?" I raised a brow. I knocked on the door, then opened the door. "Hey, Mrs. Nadia! I'm sorry to interrupt, but" I got cut off by someone shouting.

"She's here because she wants to talk to me" I turned my head to the side and saw that it was Jake.

"Actually, no. I came here because I have an exceptional guest with me. He's new, and please make him feel welcome," I told the students. Jason walked in, looking around the class.

"Hey," Jason stood next to me.

"Well, hello, introduce yourself, please," Mrs. Nadia asked him.

"My name is Jason, and I'm Lia's best friend. I came from Florida, and yeah," He shrugged.

"Lia is so lucky."

"Why does Lia always get the hot guys?"

"I wish I was Lia."

I heard whispers, and I rolled my eyes as I smiled at the teacher. "I have to go now, miss! I'll see you later, Jason."

"Call me Jase," Jason winked at me.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully.

***

Thank you so much for reading!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I think I'm going to change Felix's name soon tho, so help me to find a better one :)

Chase is on the side <>^

Thank you