Chapter 10: Mason

Anthony ^^^
THIS BOOK REACHED 1K!! ONG THANK YOU!! SO MUCH!! Y'all are appreciated!! I'll give you another update!!

Enjoy!!

**

       Kissing Jason wasn't a great idea, but it's a good idea to make Jacob jealous, I know Jacob still likes me. Speaking of Jason's lips, it felt as if fire burning my skin. I felt alive when our lips touched. I was hooked. One stupid kiss that made me feel the electric sparks.

Once I pulled away, Jason's eyes softened more than it usually was. None of us wanted this to end, and it felt like my soul returned to my body.

"I'm leaving!" Jacob grabbed his backpack and ran around the house.

"I guess we'll go to sleep" Alex and Anthony walked into the house. Do they think that it's over? Nah.

"Why did you do that?" Jason looked up at me.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't like me, but I had to show Jacob who's in control," I pouted. "But it did show me who I... like."

"I love that you're honest," he nodded. We walked inside the house, and into my bedroom, we slept without making any noises.

***

I heard whispers, I opened my eyes to see Alex and Jason talking to each other. I pretended to be asleep, then their voices started getting louder and louder.

"SHUT UP!" I sat up, breathing heavily, I was sweating. I looked at Jason who was asleep next to me. A stupid dream. It was just a stupid dream.

"Are you ok?" Jason sat up, raising a brow.

"Yeah, had the weirdest dream" I laughed.

"Ok?" He scrunched his nose up, joining me.

"I'm weird," I shook my head, can't stop laughing.

"I'm weird too," Jason just laughed, I can't see his face, but i'm sure it's red.

"We're weird," we both said in unison. We looked at each other, and we burst out laughing.

"Let's go back to sleep," I shook my head, still laughing.

"Alright."

***

You know the feeling when you feel that somebody is watching you? I've been feeling like this for a while now. I opened my eyes, and screamed when I saw Jason's face so close and he was staring at me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU SCARED ME!"

"Sorry," he laughed. "But you look cute when you sleep."

"Such a creep," I flipped him off.

"I'm not a creep, I am just a teenager with hormones," Jason smirked. I hit his arm, gasping.

"You're so stupid!" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Stupid for you," Jason winked at me.

"Did the kiss has anything to do with this?" I raised a brow.

"Maybe, maybe not," he whispered.

"Let's go make us some breakfast, because I'm starving," I changed the subject, my stomach growled by the thought of food.

"Alright," He sat up, and went to the bathroom, he brushed his teeth with his toothbrush that he leaves here, and so I went there with him and brushed my own.

***

I heard voices in the kitchen, "Peter?" I walked in. I wished I never walked inside of this kitchen, why should I see his face when I just woke up?