EXTENDED SUMMARY, CAST + MIXTAPE

❝ how is my life supposed to get crazier than this? is this my peak? am i gonna die knowing that i'll never peak again? ❞

❝ don't be an overdramatic son of a bitch, stella.❞

★☆

EXTENDED SUMMARY;

The lonely town of Hawkins, Indiana, was a place Estella Collins knew as her home. It was the sky she fell asleep under every night, the warm blanket that made her feel safe and secure when the days grew cold and harsh. She knew that no matter what she had gone through, she could always come back and be welcomed with open arms. But, that didn't mean she liked being there.

She wasn't the most popular, but that didn't mean she was an outsider. She was in the middle, and that was how she liked it. With two friends who loved her, she was more than content nearing the middle of her Junior Year. The uneventful town of Hawkins was serving her well, until everything was turned on its head.

Sometimes the warm blanket that was supposed to keep her safe smothered her and left her eccentric personality near suffocation. Many of the people were gossiping and secretive, so kids like herself were left in the dark in times of trouble. She didn't know that there were secrets buried deep in the cracks of her home, not many people did. The adults still went to work and the kids still went to school as the world slowly turned and filled with more and more of the unknown.

Seemingly at once, Estella's next door neighbours find themselves in a rut when two of their friends go missing. Stella's life is suddenly flipped upside down when she learns of the untold affairs of her town, affairs that involve a kid with no hair and a giant scary demon monster who wants to eat her. With a pair of roller-skates, a chipper attitude and her mixtapes blasting on the highest volume, she's ready to suit up and kick some serious rascal ass.

★☆

CAST;