Treat you better (Wanda Maximoff x reader)

I sat in Wanda's room comforting here after her boyfriend hit her. I have had a crush on her since she joined the team, but in fear of losing my best friend I haven't said anything. Her boyfriend makes me so mad and this was the last straw.

After I knew Wanda would be alright and she went to sleep, i snuck out of the base and to the garage to get my motorcycle.

As I started the engine, i heard someone enter the garage. I looked to the door and see Natasha walking up to me with her arms crossed over her chest. "I now what your about to do, Y/n" she says

"You can't stop me from beating the shit out of that asshole" I say, putting on my gloves.

"I know I can't and belive me I won't try because I want to beat the hell out of that a-hole too. Just don't let your emotions blind you" she says, then walks back into the compound. 'What did she mean by that?' I wonder as I put on my helmet.

I leave the compound and head to the asshats house. Once I got there i looked up to the windows of his apartment and I see another figure other that his in the window. I shut off my motorcycle and get off. I take off my helmet and gloves and set them down on my bike. I sneak up to the apartment door and stick my ear to the door.

"Have you made any progress with that witch, that Strucker failed on" I hear a deep voice with a Russian accent say

"Unfortunately, no" I hear that asshole say

"And what about the assassination of her best friend, what was there name again?"

"Y/n L/n or as most people know them (your hero name) and there has been no progress. She refuses to introduce me to them"

"Well see to it that they are dead by the end of the week or your head will be on the line"

"Yes sir"

"Hail Hydra" the deep voice says. I stare shocked at what I just witnessed. I shake my head to gather my thoughts. Stepping back from the door I raise my foot and kick the door down. The asshole looks shocked then he pulls out a gun from under his table. "Well if it isn't Y/n l/n my supervisor will be thrilled" he says and starts shooting at me.

I run and dunk behind the island in the kitchen. I start searching around for a weapon. The gun fire stops and I hear a familiar voice come from the door way "Y/n are you alright?" I look over the counter and see Wanda using her powers against the hydra dude

"Oh I'm great, but I think he is screwed" I say pointing to the hydra dude. I get out of my hiding spot and walk over to Wanda "what are you doing here?"

"I had came here to brake up with him, but seeing as he is hydra he is going to get more than broken up with" Wanda says turning the dude up side down.

I hear car doors slam out side. I walk over to the window and look out, only to see black unmarked vans and men with guns getting out. "Shit Wanda we need to go!" I say, i run over to her and grab her arm and book it out the back of the apartment building. We run a few more blocks down the road. I stop and look behind us only to see two black vans driving at a alarming rate toward us "quick in the ally!" Wanda says and runs down the ally with me following her.

"We need to hide!" I say, but the only thing in the ally is a dumpster "this will have to do" I grab Wanda's arm and dunk behind the dumpster. I see flash lights shine down the ally "listen Wanda there's something I need to tell you" I say "I have had a crush on you since I met you in sokovia-" i was cut of by Wanda kissing me. I was shocked but then i kissed her back. Once we separated she said "I've had a crush on you too, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship"

"Thank go-" i was cut off by Wanda putting her hand over my mouth "I hear something" she whispers to me. I get ready to lunge at who ever was in the ally. We jump out and Natasha is standing there with her gun pointed at us "there y'all are the team has been looking for y'all for awhile" she says putting her gun back into its holster "I did a background check on your boyfriend, Wanda and I found out he is apart of hydra"

"We know" me and Wanda says at the same time. We look at each other and laugh.

Hey all its Amber and I wanted to say sorry for not uploading anything the past weeks and for once I actually do have a explanation. So where live in Texas it's a small town and the company that provides wifi for the area is upgrading there wifi service and so all of this part of Texas is out of service for wifi. I'm currently using my mom's wifi that she gets for free with her phone, but she has limited data and she doesn't want me to use it all. Anyway it's going to be a few weeks until they get the wifi working again, but I will continue to write in the mean time. But I hope you all have a wonderful day or night ~ Amber out😘😎