Little Toy Guns (Matt Murdock x reader)

(Just a quick heads up this story conspires with Steve being HYDRA so for warning)

WARNING!: some bad language, self harm and angst, but then fluff.

On the last mission you had screwed up and Steve wasn't happy about it, and on the hole flight back to the base he yelled at you and you where on the verge of tears. Your parents fought over and over until one day your father left, leaveing you behind with your mother who was drunk 24/7 and she blamed you for your father leaveing. And you believed her.

After the jet landed the captain told you to meet him in the conference room. You walked to your room and started crying letting it all out in your room before you had a audience. You dryed your eyes and grabbed your phone. You walked into the restroom and found a razor blade in the medicine cabinet. Pulling up your sleeve, you put several cuts on your wrist. "Miss l/n, Captain Rogers wants to see you in the conference room now" Friday says. I rinse the blood from my wrist and walk out of my restroom. grabbing a hoodie and sliping it on.

Once I get to the conference room Steve is standing there with his arms crossed. Him being the only one in the room, i got a little nervous and stayed close to the door.

"Do you realize why I called you here?" He asks or more so demands.

"it's about the last mission, correct?"

"Yes... you where very stupid and very reckless, so much to the point that a five year old would have done a better job than you did!" He yelled at you. You stared ahead like you weren't even fazed by the harsh words being thrown at you. "And if you refuse to resign from the team, i will be the last thing you deal with!" He had so much venom in his voice, it wasn't like Steve at all. He walked up to you and grabbed your arm with so much strength, you thought for sure your arm was going to brake. "Do i make my self clear, bitch" he said getting up in your face.

"Yes, sir" you said that without any emotion, so much that it scared you. You ripped your arm from his grasp and left the room. You didn't even bother collecting your stuff, you just left.

You ran out of the base and into the harsh cold winter in New York. You walked for hours until you reached a park and the sun was setting. You walked behind a tree and sat down, letting the cold of the snow ease your pain. You had finally let everything set in and pulling your knees to your chest, you let it all out like you did when you lived with your mother. "I wish words where like little toy guns, no sting, no hurt, no one, just a bang bang rolling off your tongue" you mumble to yourself. You slowly lost consciousness and fell into the welcoming black void.

*****

Matt had decided to go for very early morning a walk through the small park in hell's kitchen, but as he was walking he heard a faint heartbeat coming from a near by tree. Confused, Matt went to investigate. As he got there he found you laying on the ground, unconscious. "Ma'am" he said shaking your sholder gently. He pulled out his phone and started to dial 911, but you started to come too "please don't call the cops" you mustered out weakly and trying to put your hand up to stop him.

"Okay, I won't" he said hanging up the phone and putting it back into his pocket."Can you tell me your name?" He asked you, but when you didn't answer he figured you had passed out again. He didn't know what to do, but he couldn't leave you there. So he picked you up and carried you back to his apartment, where he could get you some help.

He opened the door with care not to drop you and not to make too much noise. He walked back to his room and set you down on his bed, covering you up with a bunch of blankets and anything to warm you up. Matt walked back to the living room and pulled out his phone again, but this time dialing Claire's number, him knowing she could help you.