Chaper 11

What Parker is wearing

KAYDEN P.O.V

"Dude slow down." I told my soulmate. Your probably wondering what we are doing,  DON'T ASK ME I was talking to Parker about Alex or Charles or whatever!! Then he started running out of school like a mad man!! "Oh sorry my bad." He said with a little tint pink on his face.

"It's ok, just were are we going 5th period is starting?!" I said realizing that we are outside. Wow it's nice out side I love it. "Oh well I wanted to look for Alex I wonder if he goes by Alex or Alexander?"

  "We can go back if you want that is I just thought it would be amazing to find 2 in one day we will be closer together I just can't want I bet we will watch movies and go on dates!!" He asked me look down at me. Wow he is really tall like damn taller then some of the top jocks I wonder if he dose any sports?

"No I feel like skipping to day let's go to the cafe were I work do you have a car?" "No, it's in the shop you work at a cafe is that how you found him?!" He asked "it's a long story... Hey can you wait here I will go get my skateboard ok?" "I'll be right here pumpkin." He just called me pumpkin I can feel my face heat up grate I probably look like the colour of a bamboos butt.

I go inside and guess who showed up!!  Queen bitch and her jokers. That is there new nickname!! "Hey fag stay away from Parker he might catch the gay. You see Parker is my new boy toy so fuck off." The queen her self said that. I was going to tell them that Parker is my soulmate but what of he has not came out of the closet! I can't do that to him.

But, instead I just walked around them to OK my locker hahaha you should have seen there face. "Um I was talking to you!!" She yelled I opened my locker grabbed my things and when the back to meet Parker by the big oak tree I named woodie, don't judge me. "You ready?"

"Ya can I ask you something?" I ask him and looking down at my shoes "ya anything love!" Damn this guy is so happy? I wonder why "I have two questions, one are you out of the closet and two... Never mind."

"The answer to one is yes I'm bi but more like guys more then girls and you can ask me anything pumpkin!" He told me. "So what do you do for fun?" He asked while was getting on my skateboard. "I like going to Flows dinner it's a place I like to go they have amazing donuts can we go there after we go check out the cafe please."

"Ya we can go so... Do you have any brothers or sisters?" He asks with his sexy smile of his damn he is so fucking hot. "Um ya I have 1 older brother Joey, 1 younger brother Matthew and younger sister but it not like she is my sister." I said kicking the sidewalk to go a little faster.

"Oh I have a bigger brother he has been living here since 2 years ago and that's why my mom and dad wanted to move here, they like to know we're we are at all times." He said with a sad expression. "Well it's a good thing you moved here, if you didn't we would have not met." I smile at him.

"I guess your right I would have not seen your beautiful face pumpkin." I look at his handsome face of his damn. I'm saying damn alot.

"Ok so personal question have you ever you know had... Sex?" I whispered that last part. He bust out laughing like a mad man. "Are you ok?" I ask out of consort for my soulmate.

"I'm fine it's just... You asked that its just I thought you were the innocent on in our relationship! Well I'm kind of right you whispered it and no I have not had sex I have been waiting for you guys I want to go it all together."

At this point I was blushing like mad. "We are here" I said opening the door to the cafe.
"KAYDEN THANK GOD YOU ARE HERE I FIRED THAT SLUT!!" Bob said the owner of the little cafe. "After what she did to a important person he could have gave us a bad review."

"Yes finely that slut is gone I never want to see that face again!" I say all happy and jumping up and down. "Oh and said guy gave me this to give to you." He handed me a  enevlope. "Ok thanks." I walk over to a table and opened the envelope.

To my wonderful little coffee boy~

I know you don't know me, well my real name it's Alexander not Charles that's my fake name. I still remember when we locked eyes. Your eyes are beautiful. We are soulmate I was going to tell to but you ran away. Here's my number.
(###) ###-####
Oh and I love you my little coffee boy see you soon even if you don't text me or call I will have you and not let you go!! I am a Grand Master Vampire after all and I get what I want and what I want is your big ass.

P.s. how are your hands?

"I want to see!!" Parker asked "here you go." I hand him the letter. "Oh he is going to be vary protecting of what is his AND he's a Grand Master Vampire!! You ass is going to get reined I hear Masters Vampires dicks are huge damn." I said

"Is my ass that big?" I said looking up at him.  "Fuck yes I can put my hand on one cheek and it's still to big and I have long fingers, but that is a good thing I bet your cheeks so soft. He said

Great I'm mated to two pevrs

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
1052 words