Chapter 30

Warning: Cursing from Jin Sung.
...

In the crack of dawn, a pompadour-haired male woke up to his alarm along with the groans of his roommates.

Pissed and cranky at the lack of sleep, he snatches his phone from the floor. About to end the alarm and continue sleeping, he reads the description of his alarm.

Get ready for date.

Abruptly sitting up, he realizes what he had to do.

Recalling the sounds of his roommates, he felt dread at the thought of them being awake. Quickly taking in the sight of his passed-out group, he sighs in relief.

Taking the blanket off, he tiptoes to the bathroom, making sure he didn't accidentally wake them up with his footsteps. During his slow movement to the bathroom, he did a quick head count:

Vasco was sleeping next to Bum Jae near the couch.

Vasco and Jace, check.

A pink-haired male was next to the exit of the dorm.

Already feeling dread, he thought about ways on how he would pass the male to get to the door:

Being the leader as always... Eli, check.

Getting closer to the bathroom, he found Jae Yeol and a blanket with something under it next to him.

Assuming the bundle under the blanket was Hyung Seok, he checked them off as well.

His hand on the handle of the bathroom door, he turned the door, thinking, Finally!

What he didn't realize was the amount of pressure he had to put on the handle.

Crying tears of joy, the door opened.

However, on the other end was Hyung Seok.

They both stared at each other, dumbfounded.

Confused, Jin Sung tried to remember if he counted him off his checklist.

Remembering the blanket, he cursed inside his head.

Shit. He wasn't under that blanket? No wonder the door was easier to open than usual.

The door handle had both boys opening it at the same time, making it feel like there was less pressure necessary to open it than usual.

Wiping the remaining water on his face, Hyung Seok blinked.

"Jinsung?"

Trying to keep calm, Jin Sung gulped before replying a little intimidatingly, "What?"

Already used to such behavior, Hyung Seok asked the question stuck in his head, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Why do you want to know?" Jin Sung started sweating, hoping he wasn't caught already.

Seeing him put up his guard, Hyung Seok waved his hands in dismissal, "Oh, I didn't mean to be rude. It's just that you don't usually use the bathroom unless you're getting ready to leave."

Jin Sung gaped a little, surprised at his observation skills. He never sought Hyung Seok as the type to observe his surroundings or at least put it to good use.

"Tsk. It's none of your business."

Hyung Seok was slightly taken-aback. He had thought that he and Jin Sung had gotten closer over the past few months, but seeing how he won't even tell him where he's going, made him doubt their closeness.

Jin Sung didn't understand why Hyung Seok would want to know such a thing. He's never been nosy before, so this was a bit odd and new for him. He never thought Hyung Seok would care enough to ask.