Mask off ~bonus [31]

Recap:
Tenshi, Naruto, Jiraiya, Shizune, and tonton arrive to help Tsunade against pedomaru and Kabuto.
"I had blacked out."
||

"Sakura-Chan, Sakura-Chan! Everything will be fine now dattebayo!" Naruto exclaims in glee as I follow in after him into duckbutts hospital room.

Leaning against the doorway I watch as Tsunade our new fifth Hokage, place her hand on Sasukes forehead, a greenish blue chakra emitting from her palm.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura squealed.

"Welcome back sleeping beauty." I smirked.
I watch the Uchiha silently as he sits up with a hollow look in his eye. Sakura tackles Sasuke in a hug. For a split second, jealously flashes in my eyes. I wasn't sure if Sakura's obsession with the ass has rubbed off on me but ever since that moment after I came back to life , I've been really questioning my sense of taste. Let me get this straight once again, I have never ever fancied Sasuke Uchiha nor found him attractive to say the least because of his shut for an excuse personality. I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual as we have no romantic chemistry. All we ever did was bicker like a bunch of old men playing shogi. Not to mention, I barely even had enough romantic "aww" book time with the uchiha to clarify this stupid jealous feeling. Wether it was the fact that I sat next to the guy for 3 years which made me immune to his nonexistent charms or my thing for red heads I didn't know but it was starting to be a real problem. Did the immunity wear off or something? I thought in annoyance.

My attention shifts to Naruto as he goes to say something else but stops. Eyeing the whiskered boy carefully, I look away in sympathy. From the way Sakura was hugging Sasuke, I'm sure that probably hurt him and  he's now finally realizing...that Sakura would never return his feelings. Naruto walks out the door but not without ushering us to another room.

"Huh? Lee's room is that way where are we goi-"

"KAKASHI!?!"

"Ten-Chan you didn't know Kakashi was in the hospital?"

I stare dumbfounded at my guardian resting in the bed. Apparently, Itachi and Kisame were in the village before we left and Kakashi went toe to toe with the elder uchiha getting caught in the same genjutsu Sasuke has been placed in.

I clench my fists in self anger. After I had checked in with Kakashi about the road trip, I had went even more MIA after that until i left with Naruto on the trip. I had spent so much of my time in the Summoning world training before, that I had grown accustomed to being away. If I had been strong I wouldn't have needed to train and would've been there to help him...

Doing the same thing with Sasuke, Kakashi wakes up a few seconds sitting up.

"How pathetic. I heard you got beat by 2 thugs? And you're supposed to be a genius."

"I'm sorry..."

Rolling my eyes at Tsunades taunting, I sit on Kakashis hospital bed not bothering to conceal my annoyance.

"Who told you to go and get yourself tsukuyomied, Idiot." I snap. Giving me a Sweatdrop, "Good to see you too, Tenshi."

"Oi Ten-Chan we're going to see lee now, you coming with?!"

"I'll be there in a sec." I call out.
Hearing the sound of the door close behind him I continue staring at my gravity defying haired guardian.

"How do you feel?"

Scratching his head with a sheepish look he chuckles dryly.