Costumes(Greed x Reader)

Greed POV

It was the day before Halloween. I wanted to take my girlfriend (y/n) for a romantic date before our spooky night together.

As we walked around I tried to figure out what place we should eat at.
"Hey (y/n), where do you wanna eat?", I asked. She didn't answer. I looked at her.
" (y/n)? Did you hear me?", I asked.

She was staring at a certain store. It was a Halloween costume store. I then realized that we haven't gotten our costumes yet.
She looked at me with begging eyes.

I smiled. "Alright, we'll go in", I agreed. She beamed and grabbed my hand, dragging me inside.
She was looking at costumes left and right.

" Greed! What should I be? Should I be witch, or a mad scientist? Or maybe a zombie?"
I honestly grew quite annoyed with this. This is suppose be our date.

Suddenly (y/n) gasped loudly.
"Oh Greed", she said. I looked at her and smirked. I knew she would've said something eventually.

I threw my arms open, waiting for a hug but instead she ran straight past me. My eye twitched as I looked at her.

(Y/n) started to rummage through more costumes.

" Hey Greed, come check this out", she urged. I let out a low growl.
"No thanks, check it out yourself", I scowled. She looked at me confused.
" What?", she said.

I glared at her.
"Obviously costuming shopping is more important then our date", I snapped. With that I stormed out of the store.

I sat at a nearby cafe. I sighed. All I wanted was to spend time with my special girl. I drank a cup of hot coco.
A few minutes later (y/n) came back with a bag in her hand. She sat across from me and frowned.

" Greed, I'm sorry. This was our date and I totally ignored that face, doing something that only I wanted to do"

I looked at her and sighed.

"I'm sorry too (y/n). I know its Halloween and all but I guess I was upset because I thought that was all you cared about", I explained.

I looked away.
" All I wanted was your attention", I stated. (Y/n) got up and came from behind me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Greed, don't be silly. I love you more than anything in the world. You should know that. I know what will you cheer you up", she said. She pulled out something from the paper bag.

It was special couples costume, of Frankenstein and his bride.

" I thought this would be fun to scare kids with", she stated. I grabbed her chin and pulled her in a kiss. Once we pulled away I hugged.
"Its freaking awesome babe, I love you", I said.

(Y/n) chuckled.
" I love you too. Come on, we should go see a movie", she suggested. With that we enjoyed the rest of our date, and had a fantastic Halloween.

So I hope you guys liked this. Have a happy Halloween!! Love my readers!!