chapter 33❤

Nicholas's p.o.v

I heard the story..serina Clark's... Dorris mother? Revenge? What's going on?

I stare at Collins suspiciously,aint they working together why Is he telling me this?

"How would I believe you, besides you betrayed our friendship...infact , I should be killing you right now, your tricks can't work this time Collins"I said .

He stare at me for a while and rubbed his temple.

"I knew this was going to be hard"he muttered.

"Okay... those numbers you were showed yesterday...I was the one who E-mailed them ..'"I looked at him more confused.

"I know you won't believe me but it's okay..I only sent this emails to you so you will know who's behind the stolen money from your company, am sure you found the GPRs numbers....24609B is fake ...that belongs to me, I never stole anything from you....24609h Belongs to Dorris has is real, she's the culprit behind all the stolen money , and you couldn't track her because she has a secret lock, am trying to get through it ...now it will be better you remain quiet let me finish talking"he said, I wish I could just punch him.

"Let's have a seat and talk better "he said .

I stare at him for a long time before i took my seat on the mini couch .

"Why are we talking here what happened to your house"? I asked .

He sat down
"I don't want Dorris to find me with you , so here is more better ...do you want whiskey or something? He asked .

I stare at him , is he trying to poison me, sorry but that's not happening.

"No ...start talking"I said .

He took In a deep breath.

"Sure ,look Nicholas, Dorris asked me for help to destroy you and your family, it all lead to the break up between you both years ago, I didn't know she was using me I fell for the trick and here I am, your not the only one who hates Dorris I do hate her even much more , her mom is no one else but serina Clark's who attempt killing your mom years ago... according to everything Serina asked Dorris to play a game to make you fall for her, so she could move on with her revenge, after she escaped from prison she went into another city and transform her self Into someone different"

"She had Dorris after a year of her escape with some rich man whom she cliam she doesn't love but had no choice to stick to Him cause of Dorris and his money, he died 3 years later and she inherited his property, now my measure concern right now is she's planning to ruin your reputation using iyna's background, I don't know if she's told you about it but I won't tell you that , you ask her about it it's really important"

I stare at him quietly, what background information? is Iyna also faking her love for me ?

"You don't need to think too much Nicholas, Iyna loves you so much that's why she's scared to tell you about it , but you need to confront her befor it's too late , as for now am discouraging Dorris not to link out the info yet, and I will keep you updated from henceforth about any of their plans " he said .

I stare at him disbelief, but they are working together.

"Collins why are you telling me all this ain't you both working together? I asked .

"Yes we are, and am telling you this because I still love you as a brother, I know what I did was so wrong but I was also deceived, am only doing this to make her think am helping her , so I can carry out my Revenge on her , and to let you know, serina still claims to love your father and she said she will destroy him along with everyone.....and I won't let that happen....do you believe me or you think I just made a conference speech ?he asked .

There's honesty in his eyes, could I believe him? But all this thing's are clear right ? Is he saying the truth ?.

"Let's work together"he suddenly said .

"We want to take revenge on the same woman ,if we don't act fast we will fail "he said .

"So is it a deal"? He asked .

I stare at his hand for a long time , I think I can trust him just a little.

"Deal" I shook his hand.

He smirked while I gave him a hard long.