여섯

"Jinyoung-ah what's the meaning of this?" Jisoo asked her boyfriend "Jisoo, he's my boyfrie-" jisoo slapped jinyoung.

"Am i not enough?! Jinyoung how can you cheat on me?! How?! Jinyoung fucking how?!" The customers attention was on them

"Firstly, I was really his boyfriend before you came. And secondly, his parents won't accept us so we made a decision that we'll keep our relationship secret so that he'll get a girlfriend." The handsome man explained.

Jinyoung mouthed thank you at his boyfriend and his boyfriend just smiled. Jisoo still can't believe what is happening so she drag the couple outside.

"Is that true? But how come that you didn't tell me?" Jisoo was about to cry
"Cause i didn't want to hurt you jisoo,you're kind and sweet" jinyoung explained

Jisoo just ran beacause she can't handle the pain. Jennie was about to follow jisoo but jinyoung pulled her.

"Jennie, please take care of jisoo. I knew that you have a special feelings for her. You can have her now" jinyoung smiled and jennie just nod.

"I'm proud of you,my baby" his boyfriend hugged him. "I know that you're proud of me ever since that you loved me,Markie" mark just laughed.

-

"Jisoo wait!" Jisoo stopped and felt jennie back hugging her. She can't handle the pain and just cried at jennie.

"Am i not enough jennie? How can he did that to me!? All this time he's fooling me!" Jidoo cried at jennie's shoulders.

"Unnie, you're perfect. People just can't see that you're perfect but for me you are. Stop crying now please" jennie pleaded.

"Let's just go to your house unnie,I promise I'll make you happy again." They are in the cab and g-dragon's that xx starts playing.

"Mister, could you turn off your radio?" The driver just nod and turned off the radio.
They arrived at they're destination.

"Unnie where are you going?" jisoo just stared at jennie and ran upstairs. She followed jisoo and she can hear her sobs just by standing at her door.

Jennie opened the door and saw jisoo crawled up like a ball. "Jisoo, everything's gonna be alright. I'm here." She patted jisoo's head

"Jennie, just stay here" jennie just nod. She knew that this situation will come. Jisoo's dreaming about jinyoung

"Mmm jinyoung-ah, saranghaeyo" jisoo is sleep talking while holding jennie's hands. "You still dreamed about him after all he done to you. You didn't know how much I loved you,it hurts me seeing you this way. I love you jisoo" jennie hoped that one day jisoo would knew how much she loved her and loved her the same way as she does to her.