THE RETURN

Chaeyoung's POV

[1 WEEK PASSED]

After my hiatus, finally I recovered and I felt good. After the long pregnance of boredom inside the hospital, doing nothing or not, just staring up at the ceiling, finally I can escape from that dissatisfactions.

The day she visited me, knowing that she rushed just to see me really makes me happier. I never thought she will gives her time for me despite of his jagi's time.

Now that my hopes truly escalated from my expectations.

Glimpse of hopes that I have a special place from her heart. I don't know but that's how I feel when she hugged me.

But it doesn't change my mind to love her from afar.

Call me coward but that's true.

Maybe I should lessen my decency from the group. Why?

I realized girls mostly rejecting good boys because they prefer those bad looking guys.

In the end, they would say,

'GUYS ARE ALL THE SAME'

How about us?

Not bad looking guys.

But we can give everything. Love, care and time.

But still for them, we're boring. That's it?

So that's why Mina dated BamBam because he's one of those ideal guys from this new generation?

That is stupid.

There are so many calculations I listed but I only ended up on one thing.

There's nothing wrong of loving her secretly right?

Pabo me? Do I deserve this unrequited love?

No one see me as a man.

They only see me as a good friend.

Just a friend.

Ugh------ this is so frustrating.

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"SON CHAEYOUNG!"

"Darn it Chou Tzuyu!" I smacked his head.

"Yah! You're dozing out. I am talking here but you're not even listening." he spitted out.

"Ahh." I yelped.

He shakes his head.

"What are you talking by the way?" I asked him.

"Nevermind about that." he glared at me.

"What are you thinking by the way? You know it's bad for your brain for thinking too much." he said.