♤♤♤

Snow White & the Six Dwarfs

in which a lost princess fell in love with a cocky dwarf who acted like a real prince owning the world but smiled as adorably as a bunny.

  "Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"

  "Why, Snow White is the fairest."

---

CHARACTERS:

Snow Tae

Snow Tae

A lost princess who ran away from his evil mother, constantly getting pissed off by the dwarfs because of his ignorance.

Jeon Jeongguk

A lively soul trapped in a dwarf body, completely mysterious aside his playful and rebellious personality. he looked cocky as hell but he was actually just painfully shy.

and

The Dwarfs

The Dwarfs

Simply a bunch of silly, adorable dorks who acted like a five to a fifty year old.

---

Little Taehyung sat alone by the fire. he was ten years old, but so small and pale that he looked little more than seven. he had no brothers or sisters, and he was nearly always alone, playing by himself in the garden, for his step-mother, who was a widow, stayed hidden inside her chamber doing things he never had any idea of. the castle they lived in was too big to be occupied for two people, yet the boy's father had passed away a few years ago, leaving the boy under his step-mother's care who hadn't wished to hire anyone to work or reside alongside them.

the little boy was so uncommonly fair and pleasant to look, that everyone who had seen him called him Snow White. with skin so white almost resembling snow, lips as red as roses, and grey ashed hair which fell just above his beautiful brown eyes complemented his ethereal look. he was easy to be mistaken as girl with face as fair and pretty as that, no one knew who was the boy's real name and he was famed with only the looks, mysteriously hidden behind the castle's thick walls.

on sunny morning, at the time of the swallows coming, the dame rose up, taehyung always looked after the pigeons, hens, rabbits, and cats on the backyard. he had always loved nature than other people when the most he talked to was his late father and foster care takers. his step-mother never talked much to him, only came out to give him tasks that the maids and butlers usually did before she fired them all, then step inside again until dinner. yet, as little as interactions he had a day, always claiming that he was okay because the rabbits had kindly shared their story life every morning, he felt sadder at night whenever he was lying on his small mattress and blankets did little to engulf him with warmth, to realise how lonely had he felt since his father had no longer by his side. not only that his heart was aching with longing, his body felt stiff and weary with all the works his step-mother had given him today.

"it's a shame," he said, tears raising to his eyes. "a dreadful shame! that i always wish for father to stay with me until i sleep. no wonder why mother seemed to hate me, a clingy child that can do little to nothing," wistfully he sighed.

that wish had been the only thing the little boy had in mind for years without the presence of his father. if only he had more companions beside the rabbits on the backyard, had taehyung only hoped for little, it was enough to meet a rabbit that can talk to him in human language. and as the night continued, moon rose up high to lighten the small, cold room of taehyung, sleep slowly engulfed the exhausted boy, leaving an obscure depiction of a bunny boy with a taper hat before the sight blacked out completely.

to be continued