CHAPTER 36

--previously--

"Both of you did a great job, and came at the same time, but I'm gonna pick...." Bambam and I can't stop looking at each other, my heart is racing Because if this, I wish Mina will pick me..

"I'm gonna pick.."

"Bullshit!"

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

my heart is still drumming I don't know why I feel like this....

"I'm gonna pick.....chaeyoungie" I froze that time...what?!

"Bullshit!" Bambam said then he throw the ring away..

"That's bullshit, why didn't you pick me? I'm your boyfriend"

"Yah, calm down it's just a game c'mon don't be so immature, you know what I can't believe I'm going to say this but, can you shut up? I mean you always say that "I'm your boyfriend you should pick me" bla bla bla!, I'm tired of this" they kept on arguing infront of me...is it bad that I feel good when they're fighting? I mean I'm sorry okay hahaha.

"Yo, stop it bambam I can't believe you're this immature" I said.

"What did you say?" Then he pushed me away

"What the, did I push you away huh?"

"Stop pushing me Bitch"

"Don't call me a bitch because my mom raised me in the right way unlike you asshole!"

"Woah, you're getting into my nerves"

"Stop it chaeyoung and bambam!" Mina shouted but we kept on fighting, I don't care if I'm smaller than him..we kept on pushing each other until Mina tried to stop us but then she fell.

"Mina are you okay?"

"I think I sprained my ankle" then bambam take her shoe off.

"We should put a cold compress here"

"What?, You should put hot compress" I said.

"Cold compress"

"Hot compress"

"Cold"

"Hot!" Then we stood up again but this time he's speaking English infront of me.

"Yo, stop English English me huh? Speak in Korean I can't understand you"

"Yeah cuz you're stupid"

"What? Speak in Korean bro"

"Alright, hol'up where's Mina?" Then we stopped for awhile..we went inside and saw Mina sitting in the couch...

"How did you end up here?" I asked.

"The two of you kept on fighting so these kids help me to go inside...I'm tired of stopping the two of you"

"Sorry" we said at the same time..After a few minutes the party's already over, other kids were already home.

"So..the two of you is..still fighting?" Mina asked. Bambam and I looked at each other.

"Sorry" bambam said to me.

"Ah it's okay..." Then we shake hands.

"That's good, I'm tired of the two of you, I'm going to die in such a young age aigoo." Mina said then we chuckled...

"Mina, let's go out tomorrow" suddenly, bambam and I said at the same time, our eyes got widened then we looked at each other again..shit.. another fight?