Chapter 31

Actually, I was planning to make a special chapter but couldn't think of one... So instead I just published the next chapter for halloween today since my mind was utterly exhausted from thinking yesterday...

I hope you enjoy it!!

***

Miki's POV

What should I do? I cannot eat properly since Luke is always busy because of that job.

All those professors and students like to keep him busy making me having too much free time for myself. Even the prince keeps making Luke do some sort of job and Luke is even not talking to me before he does it.

I know I wished for my free time but not too much. I am getting hungry as ever. I mean, Luke can only visit me for 5 minutes and not even bringing me a food.

He's my chef. He should always brought my food. I will definitely ignore him as if he doesn't exist. After all, he ignores my hunger and his duty.

"Miki, you have starting to ignore Luke this days. Do you fought each other?" anesama said as she strokes my head.

Right now, I have been captured by anesama. She found me sleeping in the couch doing nothing. I was startled when she woke me up, you know. I was so scared on what she will do to me.

I don't want to work after all. I'm glad that we are just having a tea time. I'm glad that we are at school since anesama has to restrain her desires.

"He's just busy so he doesn't have time to be with me. Anesama, can you please stop caressing my hair?"

"Of course I can but in exchange I will have you later at home to accompany me, okay?" she said as she smile brightly.

I quickly shake my head to refuse on what she says. She got a good guard against me. Well, she wanted to spend 'bonding' time with me. 

I guess I should spend time with them. I am so focus to my interest that I forgot to bond myself with my family

"Eh~? I thought I would have some more time with you~" anesama pouted.

I will gladly spend time with you if you will remove those tiresome work. I hate them so please just remove them from your life. They should just disappear.

"I think you should agree. After all, I only have a little time with you. Looks like I have to go. I still have club activities left. I wish I should have chosen your club. There aren't many people after all" she sadly as she stands up from my side.

Actually, if you are in my club then I will never join it. Cause many admirers will follow you. I would like to keep myself lie low

I also stand up and join anesama for leaving this room and go to our respective club rooms. Luke will be there late since the prince nowadays is keeping him busy. After 5 minutes, he will definitely leave me again and do his other job.

I walk myself to the club room but stop on the front door. I just heard someone saying something. 

Should I eavesdrop? Maybe I should since I got nothing to do outside where I cannot sleep.

I just have to wait for them to go outside. But before they could go outside, I will definitely hide. I hate attention after all.

"Why isn't he here? Do I arrive earlier? Should I waited for him? But all of this is not on the game scenario!"

Wait......

.

.

.

What game scenario is she talking about?