Just say yes: Jin 🌹

Your anniversary was coming soon and you didn't know what you were going to do. You and Jin have now been together now for 4 years. Jin still hasn't popped the question yet about the wedding and your getting a little upset. So you thought maybe a nice dinner would put jin in the mood to finally ask you.
The only problem in your way was your 8 month old belly

. The last straw came when you dropped the spaghetti sauce and it went everywhere.
Tears started to well at your eyes.
Jin walked in and tried really hard to hold in his laugh.
"Awe jagi don't worry we can get pizza" jin said to you.
You wouldn't look at him when you were getting a cloth for the mess.
"Jagi really it's fi......"
"NO ITS NOT......I hate being pregnant, jin and I know your starting to get tired of it too. I'm not good at anything I can't even pleasure you anymore" you said while sobbing.
"Jagi come here" jin said trying to grab your hand but you pulled it away.
"Don't jin! I don't want to hear your pathetic lies about me....I'm useless" You Said throwing the spaghetti rag in the sink.
Jin grabbed your arm lightly to look at him.
"Jagi....don't ever say that. I love you so much and you are so special to me. I would be nothing without you" jin said holding your arm while you were sobbing.
"How...look at me" you cried
"Jagi..... you're so beautiful please stop this. It is our anniversary. Let's get pizza then we will spend some time together okay" jin says holding your head up and wiping your tears.
"O...okay" you said blushing
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you finished your dinner you couldn't find jin anywhere. You thought maybe he was tired or bored. Well you wouldn't be surprised, what can you do with a pregnant woman anyways......

You walked up to your bedroom. The door was slightly opened. You walked in to see jin sitting on the bed reading.

"Ahh oppa there you are" You pouted walking over to him.
"Oh sorry I just wanted to get a few chapters in......jagi whats wrong" jin says looking very concerned at you.
"N..Nothing oppa" you said holding back your tears. You got up and walked out of your bedroom slamming the door a little.
You walked into your babies room. Pink walls filled with pink plushies. Pretty much when jin new they were having a girl he went all out.
You sat in the pink rocking chair in the room and just cried.
You felt so pathetic. All you did lately is cry. You couldn't even act normal for your anniversary. No wonder jin would rather read than be around you. You thought to your self while rocking on the chair and crying like the biggest baby ever.
You then heard a faint knock on the door.
"(Y/n) can I come in" jin said very sweetly.
"Y...yeah" you whimpered
He walked in and smiled.
"Oh...jagi" jin says walking over to you. You put your hands out and jin carefully got on his knees and hugged you.
"I'm a horrible girlfriend...I'm sorry I ruined our anniversary. Getting pregnant I'm no fun now" you cried into his shoulder.
"Oh...jagi you make me laugh" jin says giggling.
You push him away and put a pouting face on.
"How can you not be angry at me I ruined our anniversary" you cried.
"Because it just started"jin said grabbing your hand.
You whipped your tears and ran out of the room with him.
When you walked to the stairs there was a trail of roses.
You looked at jin with a shocked looked.
"Well go on follow them" he said.
You waddled down the stairs and followed the roses into the living room.
There laid glasses filled with grape juice and your favorite drama. Lot of blankets were piled up in the couch.
"Jin...oppa this is wonderful" you cried
"I hope this shows you how much I love you. Sit down I have something else for you" jin says before running out of the living.
"CLOSE YOUR EYES" he yelled from the other room.
You closed your eyes. You were so nervous.
"Okay open" jin said.
When you opened your eyes, you saw a cute pink bear plushy. You smiled,

"I know our baby has a million of these already but look at it's ear!" jin exclaimedYou looked at the the pink plushie bear's ear and it showed a RING hanging through a thread on it!Your eyes widened

You looked at the the pink plushie bear's ear and it showed a RING hanging through a thread on it!
Your eyes widened.
"(Y/n) you are so beautiful. And just seeing you everyday carrying our beautiful child makes me love you even more....please make me the happiest boy ever and umm maybe marry me" jin says shyly.
Tears were streaming down your face. You thought you were the luckiest girl ever.
"What do you think....put the ring on my finger so we can watch the drama" you cried.
Jin slowly slipped the ring on your finger. He carefully hugged you. He let go and went to your stomach.
He lifted up your blouse and rubbed his cheek on your belly causing you to laugh.
"Can I marry your eomma?" he whispered to your belly.
A few kicks were given afterward causing you both to laugh. Jin kisses your stomach and handed you the wine glass filled with grape juice.
"Shall we?" jin says picking up the remote to turn on the drama.
You nodded and gave him one more kiss before looking at your hand on your stomach. You saw the beautiful ring and smiled.
He really does love us you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤️Hope you guys enjoyed this jin fluff❤️🤘🤘Thank you for more than 100 views!!! It means so much🤘🤘

🤘🤘Thank you for more than 100 views!!! It means so much🤘🤘

**Please guys we always need ideas so don't be afraid to request**

-Author:🌸🌸sugaskumamon🌸🌸