Chapter 10

When Percy finished, Wanda's leg was intact.

Percy helped Wanda to rise. His body felt horrible. His limbs were burning in pain and every step was a little walk through Tartarus.

However, he had had worse.

Wanda was doing better than him. "What do we do now?" She asked.

Percy looked around, trying to find a way to get out. A blue, dim light shone behind the counter of the shop. Wanda helped Percy move towards it.

When they arrived, Percy could distinguish the source of the light. A delta simbol.

"Dearest Daedalus!" Percy said. "An entrance to the Labyrinth."

Wanda eyed him. "The Labyrinth? As the one in Crete?"

Percy nodded. "The one and only." He reached his hand towards the simbol. The sign shone brighter and the wall trembled and opened as a door, revealing a staircase.

Neither Percy nor Wanda moved. The boy had a distant look in his eyes, as if remembering something. The girl poked him in the arm. "Percy, you okay?" She asked.

Percy looked around surprised, as if he didn't expect to find himself there. "Uh... Yeah, I'm good. We should enter in the maze, we can find a way out once inside."

Wanda eyed him warily. "Percy, it's called a maze for some reason, you know?" She said

Percy chuckled. "I know, it's not the first time I step into it. However, we can travel around with a mortal and, luckly for us, you are a mortal." He said with a small smile.

Wanda nodded at him. "Okay, let's go."

Percy and Wanda stepped into the Labyrynth, warly about what was waiting for them inside.

-----

Meanwhile, in the other side of the collapse, the rest of The Avengers were walking through the rests of the mall. Looking for Peter, Wanda and Percy.

"Over here!" Steve shouted. "Wanda and Percy are in the other side of this rocks!"

Steve started moving rocks out of the way, but the bigger ones couldn't be moved only with his supersoldier serum powers.

"No can do, Steve." Natasha said. " We have to wait for the specialists, help Stark to find Peter. Clint and I will make sure no civils get involved in our job."

Steve nodded without looking away form the pile of trash.

Tony was desperately flying with his suit looking for Peter. After the explosion took place, the boy had been just some meters away from the source and his possibilities of survival were slim.

Even if Tony wouldn't admit it, he had grew fond of the boy. He felt as if he was his responsibility. As if he was his patern figure. For that reason, he was looking for him without hesitating. Without even thinking about the possibility of him being dead.

"C'mon, c'mon." He muttered to himself. "Show up, spider guy."

Steve aproached to the flying scientist. "Stark, how's it going!"

Iron Man shook his metalic head. "No luck over here. We will have to search more."

Steve was concerned for his teamate. He hadn't seen him this worried in the whole time they knew each other. "No luck for the other two too, Stark! We will wait for the speciallist."

"Other two? Oh, yea, Wanda and Percy." Tony said. "Okay, good. Help me here, will you?" He had been too focused in his task that he hadn't even registered the disappearance of the other two teens.