Twin bonding

Last night's events flutter through my head, annoying me to no ends

Last night's events flutter through my head, annoying me to no ends. Becoming a humanish fried egg, Mama Ode'sdeath and finally, grubby hands covering my face and knocking me out...Is this what my life has come to? i force my eyes open, unsure of whether they are actually open or not for I only see darkness. I try to feel around me, but groan, realising that my hands are tied together. Why can't stupid kidnappers be a thing? The tying of the hands is so cliche, even drop dead Fred could be more smart and creative than that.

Abruptly, the driver stops, I listen as I hear their door open and close. The trunk door opens,revealing two hands that try to grab me as I relentlessly kick them with my legs.

"Seriously?" Their annoyed voice asks, causing my eyes to widen.

"Tyler?"I ask.

"You don't wanna fight me,sis. You know you can't beat a hybrid." he says... Behold, the tying of the legs.

"Let me go you backstabbing, twin-betraying,fat might I add, less talented-"

"Clam it Evie!" He yells, covering my mouth with his hand. Fuming, I bight his palm, causing him to snap it away from my face and glare at me.

"What was that for?"He asks, shocked.

"You Evienapped me."I snap back as he throws me effortlessly over his shoulder.

"Put me down you goon!"I yell, the smell of his sweat spreading to my nose.

"It's not gonna happen little E."He mutters in reply.

_____________________________________________________________

Tyler drops me on the floor, roughly might I add, in front of a shack surrounded by trees.

"What is this place?" I ask, looking around myself in disapproval.

"The armpit of Louisiana." He shrugs his shoulders, not looking at me.

"That explains why you reek of sweat." I mumble, to which he scoffs.

Still not looking at me, he pulls a knife out of his pocket, turning it around on its sides as he inspects it.

"Please say that you're not going to go all Salvatore on me and try to kill your own sibling." I say, actually worried that he hates me that much.

"What are you gonna do with that?"I ask again as he does not reply the first time.

"Depends on you"He says, darkly, cutting the ties off from my ankles.

"Just because you think you're cool, doesn't make you cool." He glares at me again, holding the knife close to him suggestively.

"Oh come on..." I mutter. "Ohana means family... Family means no one gets left behind or-"

"Shut the hell up Evie!" He snaps, causing me to flinch. I think back to the last time that I saw him, wondering what I could have possibly done wrong, but just as I had expected, I come out blank... In fact, the last time that I saw my twin, I was drunk.