Its Over ! - Zane

*dreamy sigh * Zane is an awesome boyfriend. He's so sweet and kind and he always thinks of others before himself. Not to mention that you admire his strangely romantic side . You would have never guessed that a guy like Zane had one .

Things were going great . You were at home alone today and were bored out of your mind and decided to go onto quotev to write some random stories. ( XD ) You decided to embrace Zane's request of you being a writer and it seemed to be going well and lots of people liked your stories about (some fandom XD )

In the middle of writing you got a text from Zane . You looked at the text message and saw that Zane was asking you on a date tonight. You replied with a yes of course I can make it . But you had to admit that it was odd that Zane would text you last minute to go out on a date with him . Zane is usually a huge procrastinator and asks you a week ahead of your available or not .

A few hours went by and it was time for you to get ready. You didn't get dressed in anything too fancy just ( ur favorite outfit) and lightly aplyed make up like how Zane likes it . Zane always says that putting a lot of make up hides your true beauty so you decided to put less on when you knew he would be around.

He asked me to meet him at the park we met at . So I should leave now if I want to get there on time . But why isn't he meeting me here ? He always comes to my house before we go on a date . Maybe he was just busy and didn't have the time I guess .

When you got to the park there was Zane sitting on the bench where you two had met. It became an " altar " to both of you . The thought made you laugh a bit , but without this bench and babysitting you would have never met your amazing boyfriend so it was special despite it being weird or not .

Insted of being the alert and curious Zane you know , Zane was looking at the ground with a blank expression. To be honest you couldn't read that face . Flustered ? Stressed ? Scared ? nervous ? You didn't have a clue .

You walked to the bench , sat down and kissed Zane's cheek .

" Hey Honey "

" Hello (Y/n) "

( Y/n) ?! He never greets you by your name , it's always your nickname .

" Zane is everything alright?"

He heaved a sigh and said " Well , no "

" What is it Zane ? As your girlfriend I'm here to help you , all your problems are my problems and I intend to help you out anyway I can "

" *sighs * I suppose that's good to hear "

I suppose?! Why did he say that ?

" Zane , what is it , you can tell me " you put your hand on his shoulder . But Zane grabbed your hand and held it instead. Not the usual way he does , where he intertwines his fingers with yours and kisses your hand , but just holding it with a firm grip.

" (Y/n)........you know that I never want to hurt you right ? "

"Yes........"

" And that I only want your well being and to see a smile on your face ?"

" I suppose I do .... why ...."

" Well ......." he hesitated, you knew something was bothering him due to his strange behavior.

" Well .....? " you questioned .

*sighs * " Perhaps we should see other people....."

?! What ?! You sat there not sure how to process this . Zane always told you that you were too good for him and now he's breaking up with you ?!