Single Pringle - Kai's pov

She's gone ....... why does it hurt so much?! I've gone through so many break ups before and it's never hurt this bad !

i didn't cheat on (y/n) , even though everyone thinks I did . I was just trying to help Nya . It's not my fault that (teenage celebrity name ) found out one of Nya's biggest secrets ! She blackmailed Nya and said that if she couldn't get a date with me that she would tell everyone ! And I did the thing all good big brothers would do for their little sister . But it eventually got out of hand . She didn't want just one date , she kept calling and saying that if I didn't agree she would tell everyone Nya's secret .

Unfortunately (y/n) caught me and refused to let me explain, now she hates me and I'm all alone . (T/C/N) still calls me but I'm not interested, not even in my fans . They don't mean nearly as much to me as my shorty did. But why does that matter when she left me and she hates me ?

( Coles pov)

" Is anyone else worried about Kai ? " I asked everyone. I think we are all a little concerned for him . It's been a week and I have only seen him maybe twice .

" It's all my fault, if I didn't accidentally let my secret slip out into the open then Kai wouldn't be this way ! " Nya seemed depressed as well .  

" It's not your fault Nya , it's (t/c/n)'s fault " jay tried to ease her Conscience .

" But it is , now I honestly don't care if she tells anyone my secret. Kai lost (y/n) because of me and he doesn't seem to be doing all that well , I've never seen him like this after a breakup , and it worries me ."

" Perhaps one of us should check on him " Zane sighed .

" I will " I got out of my seat , walked to Kai's room and knocked on the door .

( Kai's pov)

*knock * *knock * (who's there?XD sorry couldn't resist😅)

" Kai are you ok in there ? " Coles raspy voice echoed in my room .

I was too busy to really notice that he was there , I just didn't care and didn't want to deal with him or the others , well anyone for that matter .....

" Kai can I come in ? "

........... I didn't feel like answering so I just kept doing what I was doing.

*sighs *" I'm coming in "

" Leave me alone ! "

" Then come out and get some sun and at least make us stop worrying about you ! "

" No ! I'm staying here ! You can't make me leave ! "

" Yes I can ! " he tried to open the door only to find out that it was locked . Idiot, of course I locked my door . " Kai open up now! Your behavior is unacceptable! I'm tired of this everyone is worried sick about you ! Let me in now or else I will break in ! "

" Screw you ! " I kept looking at my arm ignoring Cole . Sure enough after two minutes Cole kicked my door in .

" Kai ?! What are you doing?! "

I just kept ignoring him and continued to run one of my daggers down my arm . It hurt but at the same time it was addicting. With every cut it felt like I was slowly carving out the pain I felt in my chest . Even watching the blood slowly drip off of my arm onto my red bed sheets was relaxing. Unfortunately it only put me at ease until it stoped bleeding then I would make another cut on my arm . I had only started yesterday but my arms were full of cuts ,and I couldn't stop .

" You Idiot !!! " Cole jerked the dagger away from me and slapped me upside my head .

" Give it back ! "

" No ! "

" Fine ! " I just got another dagger and started cutting again.

" Unbelievable! " Cole snatches that one too.

" Get out !"

" Kai , we need to put bandages on you ! Your cuts can get infected! "

" I don't care ! Get out ! "

I pushed Cole out the door but wasn't able to close it due to him breaking my door . I just went back to my bed and hid under the sheets .

Eventually Jay fixed my door and Cole confiscated all my weapons . Nya tried to pull me out of the covers to bandage up my arms but I didn't want my little sister to see me like that . Lloyd convinced everyone to leave me alone and give me alone time and Zane left meals at my door .

I really appreciate them but I don't want anyone to care for me right now . What's the point of it all ? I'm so alone without my shorty and I will never be the same without her . I want her back but after what I did to her , how could I expect her to say yes to that ? She's gone for good and it's all my fault. The one girl I worked for left me .

With in the next few days Kai still stayed  around his room hardly getting any sleep . He refused to leave his room and didn't go on any missions and hardly ate anything . He managed to get a dagger from jays room and started cutting himself again. All day and night all the thought about was how he had hurt you and wondered how he could have avoided that ....... why didn't he tell you what was going on so your relationship would still exist?

   What if he told you from the beginning..?

        Would you two still be together?

A/n: Boom ! 2 down in one day ! Depressing isn't it ? And kinda long compared to Lloyd's story but Lloyd is young and was just confused, the other boys actually have an explanation to give in their stories XD , well thanks for reading and hope u like it .

            Love you all my spinners,

              SkylorSmithKaifangirl