Dyslexia-ot4

This was a request from @fizz91
Brads POV*
I found out I had dyslexia last year,I hate every part of it. I constantly feel like I'm annoying my boyfriends because I can't read or write properly and they are always having to help me at interviews and signings, and just in general. They always say the don't mind but I feel like they are lying and actually hate it.
I am sitting next to Tristan in the lounge area of the bus on my phone.

Tristan's POV*
I am sitting next to brad in the lounge area and he's on his phone whilst I'm watching t.v., every two minutes Brad is asking me what word says and to be honest it's very cute.
"Trissy what does this word say?"he asked
"It says describe, babe" I say
"Oh, I should have known that because it is such a simple word" he said embarrassed.
He turned bright red with embarrassment, "baby you don't have to be embarrassed about not knowing what it says, you can't help it" I say sympathetically
"Okay, sorry" he apologises
"You don't have to apologise, love"
James's POV*
Me and the boys were all sitting in the dressing room before the concert and brad was writing down ideas for new songs.
"Loves, can one of you help me?" Brad asked
I stood up and walked over to Brad,
"What do you need help with, babe?" I asked
" I know you are probably sick of this, but could you help me write this because I can't read my handwriting"
"Now you know none of us are sick of it and plus, it's not your fault"
Brads POV*
It's not my fault. That's all I've been hearing over the past year and I'm sick of it. They say they aren't sick of it but I know they are. After James spoke, that's when I lashed out in them all.
"It's not my fault?. It is my fault, because it's pretty much just the sheer laziness of not being able to listen when people try to explain things or actually trying to write"
"Love, please calm down" Connor was trying his hardest to calm me but it wasn't working
"And don't even stand there and try and lie to me saying you are never annoyed or hate me when I ask for help" I scream
That's when I broke down sobbing on into Connor's arms,
"You don't know what it's like having dyslexia, it tears you down layer by layer until there's nothing left of you, until there's nothing but embarrassment left in your place. Y-you just don't understand" I sobbed.
Connor took me to the couch and whispered sweet nothings in my ear until I was fast asleep. I got woken up 10 minutes before stage, but I couldn't stop thinking about what happens earlier and how the boy might actually be okay with helping me all the time. I walked into the dressing room where they were all sitting and sat in between them all on the couch and told them all I loved them, because I do, I fucking love my boyfriends more than anything else on this god forsaken rock that we call earth.
********************
Kelsey🙃
I hope this is what you imagined. I know it's not great but oh well.