Part 58 ✨

White at the dango shop with Kakashi and Sasuke, Kakashi disappeared in a cloud of smoke out of nowhere! This left Sasuke and I staring at where sensei once sat in confusion.

"Was that just a clone?" I ask to which Sasuke nods. "Seems like it." I stand up and grab Kakashi-sensei's left over dango "Let's go find out what's up with him Sasuke." He nods as we both walk out of the shop and begin walking through the forests on the outskirts of Konoha.

"For the fifth and final time, my wood style is far superior to your sharingan." I say crossing my arms over my chest and tilting my chin up in a snooty way

Sasuke rolls his eyes at me "The sharingan would overpower your wood style any day Haru." He says, making my eye twitch a bit.

"Not true Sasuke! Ah whatever I've had enough of this argument that I've clearly won." I say creating random flowers in the grass as we walk.

"Sure you did." Eh? It almost sounds like he's teasing me! Hmm it's better than the whole one worded responses he used to give me! I click my tongue and shake my head at him.

"Hey Sasuke what do you think is up with Naruto? He seemed really mad when he left." I say thinking back to my blonde friend. "Who cares?" He simply says to which I sigh.

"I do Sasuke! Naruto's my friend and he's not an idiot! He's just silly." I say ignoring Sasuke's judgmental looks.

"Haru-Hime our lovely princess oh how we've missed you so!" I stop immediately and widen my eyes at Sasuke who simply arched a brow at the two guys that appeared. "Daichi? Naoko? What are you guys doing here?" I ask placing my hands on my hips.

Daichi smiles at me and whips out a bouquet of red roses from behind him. "For you my princess! These flowers reminded me of your beautiful eyes!" He says as hearts replace his regular brown eyes. I then look to Naoko to see him holding up a box of chocolates "For you Haru-chan, my first love! These chocolates are very yummy so I hope you like them!"

My jaw drops at the fan club members and I turn to Sasuke to find him arching a brow at the two. Daichi notices this and dramatically points a finger at my teammate "Oh no, dont tell me! Has my love's heart been stolen by the Uchiha?!" He dramatically asks making me sweat drop.

Naoko glares at Sasuke "I will fight you for Haru's love!"

Then Daichi stands up and glares at Naoko "No, I will!" Naoko looks to Daichi with clenched fists "Fine, then whoever wins get's to take Haru out on a date!" Daichi smirks at this and nods. "Agreed!"

My eyes widen at the bet between themselves "Wait no"- I try reasoning, but before I could, they've already started sparring in front of us and I sweat drop.

Not being able to stand the embarrassing sight any longer, I grab Sasuke's hand and walk in a different pathway that would steer us clear from the two fanboys.

"So uh, can we both agree to forget that ever happened?" I question sheepishly. Sasuke smirks at me "Hn."

We walk in a comfortable silence after that terribly awkward incident before making it back in the main village instead of the forest. "Wow, this place still looks all messed up." I say pointing at all the fallen buildings.

"Why don't you use your perfect wood style?" Sasuke asks sarcastically to which an irk mark appears on my forehead. "You know what! Your speech patterns may have improved but I didn't force you into this friendship just so you could down play my skills like this!"

"Hn"

"Damnit!" He's back at it again!

"Sasuke? Haru? What are you guys doing?" Sasuke and I both stop mid step and I turn around to face Sakura, who was looking at us weirdly. "Oh! Sasuke and I are taking a look around the village wanna join?" I say out of the politeness of my heart.