Chapter 37: Moving In

Seconds passed by quickly. The clock on the wall continued to tick each second it went by, the little hope that was bundled up in Isabella's heart was diminishing as she continued to stare blankly at the wall in front of her and silently blaming herself for the situation that Seth was into. Tears formed around the corner of her eyes every time she recalled the words of the doctor which were exactly that he had lost alot of blood and they didn't know at that moment if he was going to survive or not but if he wakes up there might be a chance of him surviving. The injury on the arm wasn't that serious as Isabella had thought first but Stefan had shot Seth again on his lower abdomen before the cops came to attack him, if that wouldn't have happened then he would've been alright. She kept cursing Stefan for ruining her peaceful life and shooting the love of her life who stayed now in unconscious in the hospital bed.

The time was passing very slowly. Seth's parents came by to check on him, his mom was devastated. Valerie kept comforting her and Ellie was by Isabella's side. Carson and Thiago were sitting together away from them, both looking tensed and upset.

"He will be fine, Bella" Ellie comforted her friend, Isabella just nodded.

She rubbed her hands over her face and pulled her hair back. She went home to change after they admitted Seth in the hospital. A whole day had passed and she was just sitting outside his room, waiting and praying for him to get conscious. Not after a few seconds, the doctor came outside the hospital room. Everyone rushed to him eager to get information about Seth's health. As Isabella was about to speak, Seth's mother started speaking beating it to her "How is he? How is my son doing?" She cried

"He's doing better than before, he's conscious now but he hasn't recovered fully from the injury so I suggest him to stay admitted in the hospital for a few more days and then he can go back home." The doctor spoke. Isabella let out a breath she was holding in for so long, everything started to seem good around her.

"Can we go and see him now?" His mother spoke

"Yeah but one at a time and make sure not to say things that might stress him out" The doctor warned and walked away, taking off his coat

Isabella backed away as she knew his family members would want to go in to see him first and as suspected, his mother rushed into the room. Isabella just wanted to run to him and apologise for everything she had said and done but she knew she couldn't, just not now. Instead, she went to the bathroom to freshen up. All the thoughts were clouding in her brain as she washed her face, she wanted to cry for not being able to save him. The doctor said there wasn't much to worry about anymore but she still felt guilty of everything and kept blaming herself.

After a few moments, she walked out of there and walked towards his room where everyone was standing. She could see his mother and father standing outside, talking to Thiago and Carson was nowhere in sight which meant he had went inside to see Seth. She walked over to where Ellie was sitting.

"We should get going now, I'll come back again tonight to check up on him, please take of him Thiago and you should go to your place and freshen up and then come back again if you want" His mother said and Isabella stood up to greet her goodbye.

She wasn't sure if she should do this or not because they clearly never had a chat before, she just probably knew Seth was seeing Isabella. But she brushed off all her thoughts and walked towards his parents. Seth's father gave her a smile when he saw her walking towards them. Her head was down all the time. She felt a little comfortable upon seeing Mr. Anderson smile but she was still nervous to face his mom. When she looked up to her, she gave her a smile which looked forced and stared at her from up to down. But Isabella still plastered a smile on her face and bid them goodbyes to which his mom just nodded which left Isabella feeling self conscious.