Adding a Bit more

Last night I was really tired and realized I left a few or rather a bunch of things out. 

The Markings: People in Meridia have 'Markings' on them that correlate with their magic which is different for each person. Except for the stars on the women's right shoulder and between the men's shoulder blades. When I say 'Marking' in my head these actually look like intricate tattoos especially since this is their magic taking shape on their skin. Depending on how strong the magic, the 'Marking' will take up more skin. For example, if someone were in One Star level and only had a common magic such as Fire, their Marking would probably be the size of a palm. 

Magic: This is prone to change but I'll still add what I've got currently. I'll add descriptions next to the Magic's that aren't self evident.

Regular Class:

Fire: 

Water:

Earth:

Air:

Spiritual: This is a person who holds a bit more mental power over magic. These people usually are capable of 'surrendering' Magical & Spiritual Beasts.

Runes: Runes Magic is a sort of Inscription pattern learned Magic. This one isn't actually inborn usually. The person born with this would probably be a genius.

Teleporting: This is the weaker version of Space and can only move short distances. It can also evolve into Space once you reach 6th Star Stage.

Mid-Level Class:

Lightning:

Ice:

Light: (Do I need to describe both this and Dark?)

Space:  Can use the magic to travel to any place you've been to before (In the early stages), Can travel to places you've never been to before (Middle stages), Can travel anyplace with another person(s) (Higher Stages) [Early Stages would be 1-4 Stars, Middle 4-8, High 8-12 Stars]

God-Level Class:

Dark: 

Shadow: Magic that enables someone to manipulate the shadows. A subcategory of this would be Space, meaning the Magician can step into a new location using this magic.

Nature: In Meridia, this is labeled a 'God Level' magic. Unfortunately, the way to utilize this magic properly has long been lost. Everyone thinks this is a weak Magic and is only useful for growing plants. Lily understands the true meaning of 'Nature' though.

(These are Subject to being changed a bit or added to. This is due to your Author literally being scatter brained and trying to work on 3 books at once. As a Side-Note, if you guys think of any other magic that should be added just leave a comment. ;) )

I've not decided yet on the names for the rest of the guys or the School. Also as a side note: I'm not sure whether I want any of the people to be high end Nobles. I feel that maybe my world doesn't have this type of system but bases their 'worth' on their individual Magic. What do you guys think? I'm just tired of the 'Prince' 'Marquis' thing. I'd rather it be something similar to 'His family produced an 8 Star Magician' kind of thing. . Okay?