Ancarno x Reader - Helping you out

This was suggested by @AnnietheArtist323 and I had a lot of fun writing this!

WARNINGS: This is smut

Fan Art: https://www.zerochan.net/1143202

And it isn't optional

"[Y/N]." Ancarno whispered. 

I smiled as I watched the High Elf sleep. He was so peaceful and quiet when we wasn't awake, imagine how heavenly  he would be  if he wasn't breathing. I began to enter his room when a voice rang through the hall.

"I wonder, you know she is very fond of him." Male voice, I couldn't tell who it was.

"Well, I say she does. Have you seen the way she looks at him?" Female, not sure on her identity either.

I hid in the room. Wait, why am I hiding?

"All I'm saying is that something strange happens to [Y/N] when Ancarno enters the room." I gasped, but held my hand over my mouth to stifle its echo. "Look, if you don't believe me then lets head down to the Hall of Elements, Ancarno will be awake soon and [Y/N] should be joining the group for a lesson in Alteration magic, you can see for yourself."

"Alright, but I know she wouldn't do this on purpose. I mean Divines the Elf is not her type."

I listened in as they got further and further don the steps until:

"How much are we betting on this?" The female asked as she closed the door the the sleeping quarters.

I gave a small breath of relief as I came out of my hiding spot, careful not to wake the sleeping mage. He was so... HOLY COW.

I walked over to him as he slept and leaned in close as his robe began to rise. E-erection! Oh my.

Oh my indeed.

Ancarno's cock reached unimaginable heights as it rose further and further, until it was as if a mountain was perched on his crotch. I breathed heavily as touched myself slowly, watching intently as it rose and fell with his breathing.

The two who were discuassing me a few seconds ago were very much right. I had a 'Thing' for Ancarno. Well not really a thing, more of a hot heated lust for the man. I had since I first saw him talking to Mirabelle, I wanted to have sex with him. 

"[Y/N]." Ancarno rose. "What are you doing in my room?"

My instincts retracted once I herd his voice, and my hand removed itself from my vaginal area.

"I...er..." I couldn't make up an excuse for this one.

"Come here."

I did as I was told.

"Since you are here, how about you help me out?" He smiled, bed head looking fucking gorgeous as his droopy eyes locked my own. 

"How so sir?" I bent over him, ever so slowly, and pushed my breasts together as I stroked up and down his chest.

He smirked, trailing a hand up my arm, and over my shoulder, to linger over my neck for a few seconds before removing itself swiftly and gripping the sheets of his bed.

"Suck." He threw the covers off to the side and revealed his... mountain.

By golly I swear I was drooling.

I latched onto it, earning a small sigh from the man, and instantly began to suck, lick and bob. All I had ever wanted to do was fuck this man, and here I was sucking him off. A true miracle.

He gripped my hair, pushed me deep onto himself, and wrapped his fingers into the roots. I snaked a hand between my legs as he forced me to suck him off and touched my already wet pussy. So demanding, so sexy, so... Like I would imagine him to be. Like I have imagined before. I dream about this sort of thing with him, for him to forcefully have sexual interactions with me, it was always my favourite dream. And the only one I would wake up wet to.

"[Y/N}." He moaned. "I've always wanted to do this with you." 

I looked up at the man as I deep throated his monster, knowing it was all in the heat of the moment. Or atlas that was what I thought. He was serious? He displayed no signs of lying. 

"Have you always wanted to do this too?" He asked, genuinely.

I stopped my lust filled adventure to answer him. "Yes."

He looked deep in thought for a moment, clearly something was weighing on his mind.

"Here." He picked me up so effortlessly and turned me around, knees by his shoulders and dripping wet clit hovering centimetres away from his face. "This is more of what I had in mind. Now continue, and don't stop until you have finished the job slut."

I shivered as his hands pushed my robe over my hips so he had full access of my lower regions. Then I took in the sharpest breath I had ever taken in as he inserted not one, not two, not even three, but four of his fingers inside me. Of course I had practiced with much bigger objects before so I could fit a cock inside me when the time came, but it felt much more different when someone else was taking control.

"Don't hold back." I giggled before taking his entire cock, down to the balls, into my mouth.

He groaned. "Well, you surely aren't, and I will be damned if I let you under estimate me."

He lapped my clit and took it between his teeth softly and he pumped my core.

"Such a good whore. Do you like me cock? Where you hungry for it?"

"Yes!"

"It it all you imagined?"

"Better!"

"Well then..." He thrusted upwards and I choked slightly. "Deepen your attempts at making me ejaculate."

"Ancarno." I sighed, mouth full of dick. "Ancarno."

"Say my name more. The vibrations are getting me closer to the edge." He demanded, slapping my ass and sucking my pussy as he got faster.

"Ancarno!" I moaned, jerking my hips as I myself was almost at my limit.

"[Y/N]!" He moaned into my clit as he came into my mouth, making irresistible vibrations that shook my core as he thrusted his fingers deep inside me.

"Ancarno!" I breathed, mouth still full of his seed.

I trembled above him for another three seconds before his lifted me up and sat me on his bed as he got up.

"As much as I appreciate the help, do try and get better at sucking a penis." He clothed himself from my sight, what a pity. "I can feel your teeth against my skin. Perhaps you need training." He collected his things and patted my head. "I'll make an acceptation for you, come by my room every night and I will see what I can do about training your teeth and gag reflex."

"Yes sir."

"And it isn't optional."

And with that, he left for to watch the lesson and I was left in a state of ecstasy on his sweaty and sticky sheets.