11.

"And who is this?" He asks with a smirk, I look to the king who watches us intently. Ida grabs his hand, not minding the blood.

"My friend! Opalescent! But she likes Opal better. I love her! She's the best!" His eyes dragged over me. "Opal, hm? How gorgeous are you." He smirks, Ida smiles. "Make her your mate." The King interrupts. "Silence, enough of this nonsense. Vampires could never have a human as a mate, it would be an abomination. Unnatural. Clean yourself up, Istvan."

He walked out, slamming the door.

My head fell down on it own record. Unnatural, abomination. "Opal..?" I looked up smiling sadly at Ida. "Hi, whats up?" She gave me a sad look. "Are you okay?" I nod, smiling. "Thank you for asking."

Istvan soon returned, with new clothes on and a clean face. He leaned against the frame of Ida's door.

"Dinners ready, Ida." She bounced up from my lap. She grabbed my hand, tugging me. "Eat with us, Opal! Please, please, pretty please." She begged, pushing out her bottom lip. I nibbled on my bottom lip. "I don't know.." Istvan moved in. "Come on, a friend of Ida's is a friend of mine." He says smoothly.

"Okay, okay." Ida lets out a cheer.

"So, it seems my cousin has taken a fancy to you." Istvan says as he walks with me. Ida ahead of us skipping and singing the songs I taught her. I smile, nodding my head. "Yeah, we clicked. She's a really sweet girl." Istvan scoffs, "She's really not...you bring out the best of her. Just like you bring out the sex in me." I shook my head, blushing.

"Please, you're little cousin is right here." He chuckled. He poked my cheeks, "Blushing." He sang.

I moved away from his touchy hands.

"How'd Kronos get ahold of you." My heart fluttered at the name. "K-Kronos?" I ask, Istvan gives me a look chuckling. "Does he make you call him master or something?" I shake my head. "Oh the king...he-I stole something. He was to execute me but it didn't happen. We don't talk, I've encountered him three times." He raises his eyebrows.

"Hmm, well that's good for me. I never liked seconds." I chuckle, shaking my head.

"You are very flirty." I say tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. Istvan grins, taking my hand and kissing it.

"Only for you." He says winking at me. "Oh? I'm sorry, but I can't say I believe you." He laughed. "Okay, alright. Maybe I love woman. Is that so wrong, Opal?" He teases. "Oh no." Ida whispers as she stops just a few feet from the dining table. "Ida?" I ask looking where she was.

Natalia sitting there. Istvan sighs, rubbing Ida's head.

"If it isn't the witch bitch." He says making Ida smirk. Natalia's eyes cast with the inky black from before. "Istvan." She says, her voice reminds me of nails on a chalk board making me wince inwardly.

Her face drops in a scary frown as she sees me. Istvan notices and puts his hand on my back.

He looked at me, his crimson eyes giving me a look of some security. Ida takes my hand and we all take a seat next to each other. "Who said you can eat with us? You really think you could eat with people superior-" Ida cut in, showing her true age.

"I'm superior to you. And I said, Opal can eat with us. So she will." Istvan laughed and clapped his hands. "Damn! Just like your mother, Ida." Ida blushed and smiled.

Natalia's glare settles on the young girl and then to me.

Emma walks out, gasping as she sees me. She gives me a look that reads, what are you doing?! And I gave her one back, pointing a sly finger at Ida. Emma nods and sets the weird food down in front of Natalia and the king. Or newly found Kronos.