Austria

"We're going to a party Grace." Bill said, "Do you wanna come?"

Grace looked up from her book, "No... I'm fine here."

"Well if you change your mind..." Bill suggested.

"I'll be fine." Grace smiled.

The flat her and Bill were staying in was less then comfortable, Bill slept on the couch, Grace offered to, but Bill completely disagreed. Grace slept in the queen bed, in what you could barely call a bedroom.

Grace shifted from her position on the couch, she sighed and suddenly felt a flutter at the window.

"Hermes..." Grace walked to the window and stroked his feathers.

Grace took out the letter in the envelope, suddenly Aphrodite fluttered next to Hermes. Aphrodite nuzzled herself under his head, he squawked a loving squawk.

"Let's see." Grace said, opening the letter.

Dear Grace,

How is Austria? Everyone is being extremely irritating, I can barely get work done with my idiot brothers and some what not idiotic sister running around. Can you believe the other day Charlie didn't show me the mail? What if it was from you? That pompous ignoramus, I can't believe it, as if that isn't enough, he commented on a photograph of us and said that you looked hot. I yelled at him for an hour about having googly eyes for my girlfriend before mother told me to leave him alone, I would've kept yelling at him except she bonked our heads together and I just felt like going to bed. Anyway love, I love you so much and miss you in a way that is unconditional. Father says they'll make an article about you and Bills work.

Love,
Percy Weasley

Grace rolled her eyes, this always happened to Percy when she wasn't around, when they were in a fight in 7th year, he was a jerk to everyone because he was in work mode. Unknown to Percy, she had received a letter two days prior from Mrs Weasley explaining everything. Oh they all couldn't wait until Graces return. She wrote up a quick letter.

Dear Percy,

I love you. I hope you aren't being to rude to your siblings. I'll be back in one more week Percy, I promise. Everyone is so nice to me, we have nearly gotten into the last temple, even with the deepest curses, gringotts is so proud of me and Bill and won't be sending us out for another two months. I love you so much Percy.

Love,
Grace Lily Potter