Part 59 ✨

••just so you all know, this is a time skip••

I fall to the floor on my butt and pant heavily after finally finishing my training with Tenzo sensei. "You did good today Haru, make sure to work on the jutsu even when I'm not here though." Tenzo sensei instructs. I nod quickly and give him a quick high five "Once you perfect this jutsu you'll be a force to be reckoned with." He adds to which I nod again.

"It combines both of my kekkei genkai, thats great and all but it uses up lots of chakra." I say stretching out my legs.

"That's why you learn to control chakra Haru. Our time is done, I need to get going on this mission. When are you going to tell Kakashi about leaving the village?" He asks as he starts picking up thrown kunai from before.

I shrug, I must admit, i've been procrastinating on telling everyone. "I dont know, maybe when the rest of my team unites? We're all pretty separated right now." I say reaching out for his hand as he pulls me back on my feet. He pats my head and walks slowly, on his way to the gates. "Remember Haru, don't wait until the last day to tell them, that would just mean unnecessary drama." He calls out before finally leaving.

I pout to myself at this, I don't really know how everyones going to react when I tell them the news. I've been contacting the summoning wolves back at the tundra, and the two wolf sages agreed to train me for the next few years. I'm so excited!

They would help me with my wood style so much! And not just that, everything else about me would improve!

I have yet to tell my cousin about this agreement. . . And my friends. . . And my teachers. . . well basically I've told no one so far except Tenzo sensei who is helping me create a new jutsu.

Again, another exciting thing! I hope to improve it before I leave but if anything I'll just have the wolves help me when I'm at the tundra. I start walking around he training grounds, suddenly bored from the absence of my sensei. When's Naruto gonna return with Tsunade? They've been gone an awfully long time. Plus, where do I even stand with Naruto? We haven't really talked since he got all angry and slammed the door while I was at the hospital after confronting Itachi.

And mostly, when's Sasuke gonna wake up? I've been visiting him occasionally during my free time and he hasn't woken up at all, I even have to endure the awkward run ins with Sakura! She's the one making the run in's awkward though, not me.

Am I being immature? Maybe, but only a little!

"Haru-hime!" I turn around and come face to face with a random anbu. "Yes?"

"Tsunade-hime has returned and is asking for your presence. Meet her in the hokage's office." He says before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. I pause for a moment then smile widely, my cousin is back!

I quickly start to run in the direction of the hokage's office which is located right above the school. I don't let anyone on the street stop me as I run up the stairs and quite literally barge into the room where I sense her presence.

I notice that I managed to scare the living souls out of the two village elders that my cousins are speaking with but quite frankly, I dont care. I quickly rush over to my cousin, ignoring the elders and wrap my arms around her in a big hug. "You're back!" I say happily smiling, she smiles back at me.

"Haru! Did you really have to make an entrance like that?" She asks, sweat dropping at the two elders that are glaring at me. If looks could kill, then I'd be six feet under. "Of course I did!" I say, my face not moving away from the crook of her neck as I hold onto her tightly.

The elders somehow let it go and don't go on a rant about how I'm a lady who should grow up to have proper manners and blah blah. I get that speech everyday from these old geezers. "Anyways, Our meeting is over." The old woman says before exiting the room, leaving Shizune, Tsunade and I all alone.