Chapter 14

I would like to say thank you to all of you for 1000 reads. It means a lot to me. Also, I'm sorry this is the last chapter of this, but fret not. I will be doing a Christmas oneshot and eventually upload a mystery novel and the high school au. It will just be a while, so follow me and you'll know when they are up. Once again, thank you everyone and I love you.

Kara's POV

Happy birthday to me! I'm the happiest I've been in ages. Lena came back last week and today is my Earth Birthday. We decided that it would be a great time to invite everyone to the alien bar and come out, which is a bit nerve racking. 

Lena and I are currently waiting for Alex and Maggie outside the speakeasy. All of our friends are waiting inside talking speculating who we are dating. It is hilarious.

"Okay, who do you think Alex is dating." James asks Mon-El, Winn, and J'onn.

"I can't see her dating anyone that doesn't own a firearm, so probably a policeman." Winn states, and I chuckle at how close he is.

"That would make sense." Mon-El agrees.

Alex and Maggie finally arrive "Here goes nothing" I mutter under my breath. Grabbing Lena's hand, I walk into the bar.

The walk to the table where my friends are sitting feels like it lasts forever. They don't realize we have entered, so that is a relief. I feel kind of bad for Lena. My hand won't stop sweating. I know they will react well, but I'm so scared. I take deep breathes until we finally reach the table.

"Wait, what?" James looks confused. He looks down at my hand intertwined with Lena's. Then his eyes go to Alex and Maggie's hands.

"Surprise." I say, holding our hands up.

"I thought you said you weren't a lesbian." Winn says, referencing when I told him I had powers on the roof.

"She's bi." Lena answers for me.

"Have you told her about the." Mon-El pretends to open his shirt.

"Yeah, I figured out Kara is Supergirl a while ago."

"How long have you been dating?" Winn points at Lena and me. "And how long have you been dating."

"We've been dating since before Thanksgiving and Lena and Kara have been dating since the Flash visited." Alex explains.

"I knew you would date a cop!" Winn exclaims.

"So, are we going to drink or what." Maggie says, waving over a waitress.

We have a fun night, drinking, laughing, and storytelling. Lena gets pretty drunk, which is hilarious.

"Bartender! Give me another shot please."

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but I think you've had enough."

"It's because I'm a Luthor, isn't it!" That is when Maggie drags Lena back to the table.

"I feel like we should probably be getting home now." I say, linking my arm through Lena's.

"I couldn't agree more. I am exhausted."

J'onn was our designated driver, so he brings us all home. Remember kids, don't drink and drive/fly. Let's just say that it is a good thing Lena had tomorrow off. She stumbles into my living room, laughing so hard she starts to cry. Then, she just stops laughing. It's only crying now.

"What's wrong babe?" I run over to her, hugging her.

"Everything. I don't deserve any of you."

"Lena, you deserve the world. If anything we don't deserve you. You are beautiful, smart, funny, and amazing to be around."