Chapter 19

Chapter-19

Diana Thomas's POV

As soon as Martin left, I went upstaris and started pacing. I kept thinking about us. Am I really in love with him? Or am I just thinking so? Maybe I should talk with my mom. I took my phone from the night stand and called my mother. It's been three days since I called her. The last time I called, she said that my aunt is better than before. I hope she is okay now.

"Hi Baby girl!", I heard my mother's voice, instantly bringing a smile on my face.

"Hey, mom! How are you? I am sorry, I didn't call since three days".

"I am fine dear. It's okay. How are you?".

"I am fine too mom. In fact super. Like I told you before, I am in Venice now!", I said excitedly.

"Really?! So how is it?", she asked with the same excitement.

"It's so beautiful here mom! Also, I should tell you something important".

"What is it dear?", she asked with a serious voice.

"Mom... I... I am fired", I whispered slowly.

"What?!".

"Mom. Listen totally please", I pleaded.

"Okay. I am listening".

"I know I may sound crazy but... I am happy that I got fired. I am now Martin's girlfriend", I said wishing that she won't freak out.

"Oh... Oh... Oh God, my Baby girl is finally having a girlfriend!", I heard her squealing on the other side. That's why I love you, mom! She is the best mother a girl can ask for. So supportive. I giggled.

"Mom!".

"Isn't Martin your boss? Anyway, I don't care. Is he treating you well or should I warn him about how to keep his balls safe?". I laughed at her words.

"Mom! No need for that. He is a very good boyfriend. Also, he treats me so good. He makes me feel special".

"He better do it".

"Anyways mom, I want to ask you something", I said changing the subject.

"You can ask me anything".

"Mom... Um... Uh...".

"What is it Baby girl?", she asked with a concerned voice.

"Mom, how did you know that... that you were in love with dad?", I asked a let out the breath that I was holding.

"What? You want to know about that? Really?", she asked with a bit of surprise and amusement in her voice.

"Yes, mom. Please tell me. I really need to know", I pleaded her desperately. I heard her take a deep breath.

"Okay", she said.

I perked my ears up to listen and sat on the bed.

"When your dad and I were dating, one day out of the blue he said that he loves me. I was shocked, cause it's only been a month since we started dating. I thought how can someone fall in love with other person in just a month. But I was so wrong. Love can happen anytime, anywhere, any minute. You should just wait for it.

The next morning I didn't find him in the house. He didn't even lift his phone when I called. I got so worried. I thought he left me cause I didn't say him back that I love him. I tried the whole day to find him, but he is nohere. Even his friends didn't know where he was. Then I started thinking of various different scenarios.