I'm back bitches.

*1 month later*

I'm back and I'm better. Vacation with my Auntie was a blast, now I can get back to planning.

I'm sure you guys are probably wondering why I won't move on, but come on. Put yourself in my shoes. Just imagine getting good dick for over a year, and having to give that away. I mean that shit ain't easy. I'm sure letting me go ain't easy for him either. Hell, if it was he wouldn't be texting me right now.

Donnis 😬🤤-  Man, I'm on my way to get the shoes you were talking about.

(My'drion) Mike-  Iight.

About an hour later he came in with some black slides, grey joggers and a white tank. I licked my lips with a smile.

"This is the last time, and Let's make this fast, all phones must be OFF." He says. I did as he said, and turned the phone off. Long story short, I rode his dick like there was no Tomorrow and after that he left. Little did he know, I left a lil something in his pocket to remember. I made a grimace in the mirror, and got up to take a shower.

"Donny, Donny, Donny, when will you learn?" I ask myself while showering.  He says tonight is the last night of us, but I'm sure once that cow Clementine isn't letting him milk her, he'll be back to me AGAIN. After getting out of the shower I noticed that I had missed three calls all of them being my aunt.  I sit my naked body on the bed while clicking her contact name. After one ring she picked up.

"Hey Aunt what's wrong?" I ask.

"I think you need to turn on the tv."  She says. I turn the tv on and there was a picture of Valerie plastered on my tv.

"22 year old Valerie Ursula Jenkins from Love And Hip Hop was found in critical condition in the city of San Francisco. She was partially clothed, and her face was pale. She is currently being taken care of at Lady Lakes hospital, and fortunately her breathing is fine. She states that she almost died. The only thing that saved her was an old man who was kind enough to put her inside of his car and bring to the hospital." The reporter states.

"I thought I killed her." I mumbled.

"You thought, but nah you didn't ." She says. I sat down and reviewed a few things.

"Auntie, I'm gonna call you later." I say before hanging up. I get up and start pacing back and forth.

"I did everything I was supposed to. I ran her bath water, I made out with her, I grabbed her neck, then I choked her to what I thought was her death." I say to myself while pacing back and forth and then it hit me. I forgot she told me her parents taught her how to swim when she was little. I roll my eyes.

"Fuck!" I yell. This bitch just might get my ass arrested, I need to end her. IMMEDIATELY! Welp, I think I gotta visit my "wife" in the hospital.

Adonis' Point Of View

Before leaving her house, I checked my pockets and threw her underwear out of the window.

"She is not about to get me caught up." I say while chuckling. I deleted and blocked her number.

"I am done with that hoe for GOOD!" I say while looking up in the sky. Fifteen minutes later, I parked my car into our garage. Clementine will be home from Lailah's House (Ayana is spending the night at Lailah's.) in two hours so this should give me time to shower and watch a little football.

***
Later On that day (Night approximately 8:00pm)
Back to My'drion

I instantly threw on a jogging suit with some gray slides and walked out of the door.