- 47 -

"Tae..." Jimin begged again, trying not to pout because that's not manly. He kind of wanted to look cool since he could see from the corner of his eyes  that his Suga-hyung was watching him with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung opened one eye for a second and then closed it again. "Jiminie, I'm meditating."

The boy sighed. There was no way Taehyung would listen to him. When it's Tae's meditation time, it would only be for his meditation.

Jimin sighed again as he hopelessly looked at Taehyung who was laying his head on Jungkook's lap, his arms carefully kept and placed on his abdomen while his eyes were closed and relaxed. Taehyung would do this at least once a month, and whenever he did this, everything else would be blocked out. Including Jimin and Jungkook.

Jungkook himself was having a hard time keeping his hands to himself. It was obvious to Jimin that the younger boy wanted to run his hand through Tae's hair, and he did try doing it earlier, only to be slapped away by Taehyung and reprimanded that he should not be touched during his meditation.

And what meditation was this exactly? Well, Jimin's not sure himself. All Tae would do was keep himself locked inside his room with the request that no one would disturb him. This was actually the first time Jimin and Jungkook saw it, and...uh... What Taehyung was doing was just lying there with his eyes closed as if he was sleeping.

Except that he was not sleeping.

And truthfully, he could not be touched because Taehyung had always been so good with reflexes to the point that he could feel when someone was about to touch him even with his eyes closed.

"Tae... Please?" Jimin tried again. He could still feel Suga's gaze on him and he just wished that Tae would agree this time.

Taehyung answered in a calm tone. "Don't worry, Jiminie, I'll do it later after I finish here."

Later? But Jimin could not wait for later. He needed it now.

He was already having a hard time waiting for Taehyung, even. He could not wait anymore. If only he could reach it himself, but his arms were too short, ugh.

Maybe Jungkook?

"Uh, Kookie... Can you please-"

"I'm not really sure about that, hyung," he said without even looking up from what he was playing on his phone. Jimin guessed that playing on his phone was Jungkook's way of preventing himself from touching Taehyung at the moment.

"What do you mean you're not sure? I'm just asking if you can please-"

"Suga-hyung is looking at us right now. I don't really want to do anything that hyung might question. You know, I would rather be on Suga-hyung's good side so... I'm really sorry, Jiminie-hyung. Maybe you can ask the hyungs," the brat answered with an expressionless face as he continued to play his game. Jimin took note in his mind to get back on this ungrateful dongsaeng later.

Looking around to look for a solution to his problem, Jimin's frown slowly deepened as he noticed that Hobi was sleeping soundly while Namjoon and Jin were having a serious discussion. He could not disturb them, and sadly, the only available person at the moment was Suga.

But he was definitely not an option.

Sighing heavily, Jimin just stood up and walked away from his two best friends that were not willing to scratch his back for him.

They didn't understand! It was so itchy!

Aish, would Jin get mad if he used the spatula as a back-scratcher?