Chapter 5

A/N: Right now I'm releasing chapters pretty easily. I do want to warn my Readers that I don't have a set schedule for releasing and sometimes need to 'cleanse' my head before proceeding. Anyways, I'd like to give fair warning that this story is the first time I've tried this type of writing style. I'm usually very 'descriptive' with my writing and jot down every detail. So if there is anything that confuses you or you need me to address please feel free to comment about it. I'll be sure to take heed to any given advice. ;) 

Lily Clairmount:

It had been a a few days since I woke up here. In these few days, I'd finally recalled an Otome game I'd played in the hospital that fit perfectly with this world. One thing I was confused about though was: If no one in this world had ever been named Helena before, how did the Heroine in the game receive this name?

Just thinking about it made my head spin. On the other hand, I'd had to wonder if reality was completely different than it. A reason for this thinking is because I couldn't see Damon ever torturing my daughter the way the Uncle did in the game. 

These past few days he'd skipped work just to help me take care of her. He was really gentle with her like he was with me. It just didn't make sense. The fact that this didn't make sense made me push back the information about the game. 

Since I'm alive and hadn't left my daughter alone, it's unlikely those things that took place will repeat themselves in my life. I'll live my life naturally. 

Now that I was made aware about this world, I'd begun to investigate magic. Meridia was fascinating! I'd read books from Damon's library about the lands here. In the books there were even moving pictures; similar to google maps. 

Meridia was split amongst 12 people who were 12 Star Magicians; controlled by their families. The 12 lands were called: Aqua Mist Forest, Luminous Roots, Falling Wind, Moon Caress, Water's Grace, Shadow Skies, Faerie Paradise, God's Hand, Fallen Destination, Distorted Space, Elven Burial, and the last was off limits to everyone; Deathland.

 The 12 lands were called: Aqua Mist Forest, Luminous Roots, Falling Wind, Moon Caress, Water's Grace, Shadow Skies, Faerie Paradise, God's Hand, Fallen Destination, Distorted Space, Elven Burial, and the last was off limits to everyone; Deathland

Fallen Destination ^

Elven Burial ^