Author's Corner

Hahaha! I'm seriously sorry Readers. This Author finds it highly amusing how bad I am at naming. At least I didn't just decide to stick with the Alphabet. City A, City B, City C, et c.. I had thought about it honestly.

I've decided to break more information down for you guys.

Different types of creatures that live in this world: (Most races aside from Humans are on the 'declining' end)

Elven Race: A lot died out in the Elven Burial Land. This is a land where they and Humans coexist. Elves mostly specialize in Wind and Earth Magic. Of course they do occasionally spring out other Classes of magic like any other creature but for the most part it's the first two. 

Faeries: Tiny creatures that had been hunted down in the past for their rich concentration of magic. Although they hate humans, they still live among them because where else can they go? They've got a rather shaky treaty with Humans because they were once treated as Magical Beasts; hunted for their magical cores. Faeries magical cores are more concentrated than Magical Beasts.

Magical Beasts: Can be found in the more concentrated forests and dark areas. There are varying creatures. Magicians mostly use them as a means for practicing Magic to become stronger. 

Spiritual Beasts: These creatures don't have solid physical bodies but instead are usually tethered to a Human's Magic. If the Magician is strong, so is it. They help enhance the Magician's magic during battle.

Avians: These are creatures with wings and are nearly extinct. It is possible for them to hide their wings as a Marking on their body but they find this a huge taboo. They are humanoid and are very beautiful. People used to clip their wings to sell for money and then enslave them for their beauty. Until slavery was stopped in this world. The remaining Avians took to the Wind Land and rumor has it they've hidden themselves on one of the floating islands. No one knows though. They manipulate Wind magic but there are always cases of an anomaly. 

Demons: Are said to be extinct; killed off by the joint force of all creatures, even the magical beasts

Demons: Are said to be extinct; killed off by the joint force of all creatures, even the magical beasts. Although Demons are beautiful, they kill wantonly and devour the Stars of all living things. No one has ever seen a demon though and this is all passed down stories.

There are also creatures that are super rare and don't really need me to write a collective description for at the moment but I hope this was a nice little read. :)