The Bottle

The next day Sam was back. He smiled at me and looked through the comics. Edgar and Alan were following him and talking to him. Creeps. I went to the back. I walked into the bathroom, looked into the mirror. I took down my ponytail. I ran back to grab scissors. I was once again faced with the mirror. I was always wearing Alan's clothes, I liked his clothes better than my own. But I took scissors and cut the shirt I was wearing into a crop top, I had black shorts on, with black tights as well. I ripped the black tights until the holes were big.
I also cut my long hair. I made it shoulder length. I put on eye liner. So yeah I did my makeup a little bit. When I came out I was face to face with Alan. "What did you do to my shirt?!" Alan asked. "Sorry?" I said laughing a little. "You look good though, why are you so dressed up?" Alan asked. "There needs to be a reason?" I teased. Edgar looked up and down my clothing. We weren't talking still.
  I worked the counter for the rest of the day. Once the sun was gone. I heard  motorcycles. My heart was pounding. Alan heard the motorcycles too. He looked at me. I waved bye and left the store. They got off their bikes and just hung out by some stairs watching. I fixed my hair before walking to them. Marko noticed me before I even took one step towards them.
  He smiled. He came up to me, grabbing my hand leading me to the rest of the boys. Marko picked me up, putting me on a railing. "You guys didn't stop to see me." I said right away. David grabbed my chin. "Don't think we forgot about you." He said sweetly. My heart pounded even harder.
  "We would never forget about you girly." Marko said with a wink. "That boy that was with you yesterday, who was he?" I asked. "Michael." David said.
  "Is he one of you?" I asked. Paul and Dwayne looked at each other. "One of us?" Paul asked. "I mean you have a little gang here, plus I mean Starr lives with you guys, why can't I?" I complained basically. "Don't you live with those geeks?" Dwayne asked. I looked at the store. I nodded. "What about your family?" Paul said pushing his hair behind his ear. "They were killed. Murdered. I don't know what by though." I said.
  David grabbed my hand putting me on the bike. The boys followed after David's bike. I loved the wind blowing in my hair. We drove through the beach. It was nice to be in their cave again. I walked to Starr's bed. But go my surprise, Michael was there. They had a fun night. I laughed to myself about it.
  We all sat in a circle. David just kept staring at me. "You want to be one of us?" David whispered to me. I nodded. "Once you join us, you can't back out." David continued. "I want to be one of you." I said. David looked at Marko and nodded. Marko ran off.
  I was nervous, I wasn't exactly sure what they were. But guilt feel over me. I ditched the Frog brothers for David and his group. The Frog brothers were nothing but kind to me. They took me in. What was I doing here? For what reason? Then I looked at David. That's the reason why. He was so mysterious, he was different, plus he's hot. I mean for reals he is. I had feelings for him. I want to be with him.
  Marko came back. He whispered to David. "The bottle was what?" David said with anger. "Who smashed it?" David said looking at me. "No matter." Davis smiled at me and grabbed a piece of broken glass. He cut his hand.
  Blood was dripping from his hand.
  I was confused by his actions. Paul pushed me towards David. "Drink the blood." David said to me. "Are you insane?!" I yelled. "You want to be one of us? Drink it." David said.
  I looked at Dwayne. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. David tightened his hand, pushing blood out from his hand. I felt every drop hit the back of my throat.
  I drank his blood for about a good minute. Once I was done. The boys started to cheer. "Welcome Emilia." David said. I smiled at his words.