chapter ten

Parker pushes past Ryan with scowl. "Where the fuck is she?" He growls. "She's in the living room, what the fuck is you're problem?" Ryan says confusedly. He walks into the living room and sits on the couch next to me with an apologetic smile, what did he want? A sorry for his girlfriend acting like a psychopath? There's nothing he can do to fix the situation that happened 2 hours ago, what's done is done.

"Hi," He says smirking. "I don't know what you plan on doing or saying, but what she did was un-called for. I did nothing to her," I roll my eyes and move away from the couch walking into the kitchen where Jace and Ryan were chewing loudly on Chex mix, They notice that I walk in and stare at me curiously. "Can you take me home?" Ryan jumps at my words and stutters, "uh yeah, of course." I give Parker one last glance before stepping out into the crisp September weather.

I get into the car without saying a word and stare out the window as if the trees are super interesting. "I know it's not a good time to ask but, do you want me to pick you up for the party?" He says pulling out of the driveway, "ya sure, do you want my number?" He pulls out his phone and hands it to me. I type in my number before were soon pulling onto my street and I sigh of relief, what a long day.

I thank Ryan for the drive home and he gives me a smile before pulling off. I unlock my door and the smell of fresh paint hits my nose, I figured the smell would go away by now. I light a few candles before turning on the oven for my tator-tots and chicken fingers that my mom laid out. While waiting on my food to cook, I went upstairs to pick out a sexy but appropriate outfit for tonight's party.

Looking through my closet an out for caught my eye, dark ripped jeans, cream crop top shirt, and I decided on wearing my checkered vans. My food smelled ready so I quickly ran downstairs so it wouldn't end up burning my house down.

I ate quickly before heading upstairs to start on my makeup and hair. My mother always told me that high-lighting your cheek bones made your entire face pop, I brushed a tannish color on both cheeks before applying mascara and eyeshadow to my hazel eyes. My hair was almost to the midst of my back, I threw it up in a high but messy ponytail before going to my bedroom and putting on my outfit.

The dark ripped jeans were my absolute favorite, they made me look like I had a nice butt and fit my curves nicely. I glanced around at my clock and it was already 6:30, soon my phone chimes with a message from Ryan. "I'll be there in 15
btw Eden and Jace are with us. Parker said he'll miss us there." Sitting on my bed I typed back, "alrighty, thanks again for coming and getting me;) I hit send before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

Turning off the light I heard a car horn honk twice before going downstairs and blowing out the candles. I took a deep breath and walked out the door, pulling it closed behind me I double checked it was locked before walking towards Ryan's car. Eden practically jumped into my arms as I approached the car. "You look HOT AS HELL GF!!" She yells jumping up and down. I smile before opening the door to the front seat.

Ryan looked as handsome as ever wearing a white v-neck t-shirt, dark washed jeans, and his black hair tussled neatly against his forehead. "You look amazing," He says staring up the car. I hear Jace growl as he shifts uncomfortably in his seat. I lean towards Ryan and whisper in his ear, "Thank you." A smile soon appears before were are pulling off into the night going to a party with no clue whatsoever on what events will occur.