Reluctant: hoseok 🌹

Summary: Your husband gets pissed at you for being reluctant

Hoseok! Husband X Reader! Wife

Warning (s): fluff!

Word Count:1k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mrs y/n please keep the files on the counter and oh can you please bring me a glass of cold water...... the weather's so hot these days"

Your manager mutters under her breath while fanning herself.

You immediately stand up from your place to obey the orders of your manager. Well lets just say your current situations weren't working in your favour at all.
Having to fulfill your debts was one thing you really wanted to get away with as soon as possible and so you were willing to obey all her orders without a question..

"sure ms. kim" you smile and walk out of your cabin only to bump into hoseok, your husband.
"Oh! Hey you!" you smile at him.

The man tsks at you and frowns,
"What are you doing?" The words come out rudely even though he didn't actually mean to..

The thing is he's very upset with your decision of still coming to the company you both work at in this "super sensitive" condition (sic) when you are supposed to be resting.

You're 2 months pregnant, barely showing but your husband insists you to take full time rest.
However, being reluctant and stubborn as you are, you don't want to leave your job yet. In fact what's the point? It's not like you're the only pregnant woman on earth to be ever working, right..
No wonder how much you've tried confronting hoseok about this but nope, he won't understand..

You two haven't spilled the beans about your pregnancy to anyone yet because hey that's how it goes, right? Couples are secretive for a few months till they are certain that everything is going well.... or..

"Doing my job...duh" you roll your eyes as you state the obvious and start walking when he walks in front of you to block your way,
"seriously y/n? You think putting the baby's life at risk is a good choice for us? Really?" He frowns making you roll your eyes again..

"Hoseok I'm fine, the baby's fine!!"

"Ai..ssh!" He rubs his temples getting agitated this time,
"stop saying that everytime alright!! How on earth do you suppose the baby will be fine if you continuously march left and right running these stupid errands, huh? What's your deal y/n? What's your deal? Why can't you for once be less selfish and think about the health of our child!?" His anger erupts out..

You stare at him for good few seconds before tears pour down your eyes, "I'm..." You take a deep breath, "I don't need to give you any explanation. I know what I'm doing" you walk away wiping your tears.

~~~~~~~~

You fill in the glass with cold water that your manager had asked for, your mind still being distracted with thoughts of why hoseok behaves this way- overprotecting you like you're some porcelain doll.
Well you can't help it if you're workaholic plus you did a good research about pregnancy and work and so most of the articles did say that it's totally fine to work during the initial stages. Then why would he ever say that..?

You were about to pick up the glass when you feel someone snatching the glass away...
And of course, it had to be him.

You sigh not wanting to fight with him any further, "give it back" you say monotonously..

He ignores you and starts walking towards your manager's room with you following him,
"hoseok stop!" You take quick paces.

You were almost about to grab his hand when a shooting pain strikes your lower abdomen making you wince in pain. You hold your belly and drop on the floor, thankfully hoseok is quick to notice you, "y/n!!" He shouts and runs towards you.

He kneels down and strokes your back "what's happening?"

"I... don't know..." you try to speak through the pain

"Ssshh" he tries consoling you while shuffling his hands through his pockets to look for his keys, "enough now.. let's get you out of here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You could have lost your baby, Mrs Jung" the doctor says in a serious tone, "please take proper rest, eat healthy and don't overwork, okay?" She says as she prepares for her departure.
Hoseok had called your doctor at home just in case anything happened. The guy just wanted you and the baby to be safe.

You nod, feeling all guilty about what a terrible mother you are for not taking care of your child properly.

Hoseok, who's holding your hand, squeezes it understanding how sad you are by the look on your face.

As soon as the doctor leaves, he towers you, "babe.." he kisses your hands..

"No..... I don't want you to say "aww yeobo it's okay" cause it's not! I was wrong and I acknowledge that very well. I'm genuinely sorry" your voice cracks, "ugh.. I'm a terrible mom!"

He wipes your tears, "no, my love... Who said that? You're perfect.... Just a little stubborn" he giggles

You let out a fake giggle.
"Hoseok, you know what, you're right. I should've listened to you. I'm sorry. I think I over burden myself sometimes"

"I know, right" he pouts

You chuckle, "so self righteous" you murmur

"Babe chuck it.. stop making yourself feel so low, hmm.." he pecks your forehead,

"Let's be happy..you, me and hobi Jr!!" He chuckles rubbing and kissing your non protruding bump.

You nod, "you're correct" you smile
"You have no idea how much I love you, hobi"

"Huh? Really?" He overacts, "tell me about it... Maybe in bed tonight"

You slap his shoulder, "shameless!!"

You both laugh living in the beautiful moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aah! Another update for y'all! 💕💕💖

💖

~author kookieskitty xx 💕😘❤