Jimin's Day

~~~~~~~Linnie POV~~~~~~~

I rushed to finish my paper. The bell rang three minutes ago, and everyone left already.

My next class, or last class, was choir. I hated going from ELA to the choir room. They were basically on the opposite of the school.

I mean, why would they teach English to Korean students?

Another minute passes. Still not done. Well, two more sentences to done.

"Yah, yah!" The teacher, Mr. Oh said. "Hurry up! You'll be late."

"Yeah, yeah." I muttered.

I jabbed my pencil in my pocket and quickly stood up, slamming the complete essay on Mr. Oh's desk.

"Bye!" I screamed out of class. I turned the corner and saw Jimin against the wall with another girl.

An open door was covering their faces, so I guess they were making out.

I came closer, hoping Jimin's tongue wasn't sticking around in hers.

I froze. The late bell rang. They departed and stared at me.

"Yah, Jimin-ah~.." The girl said, seductively. She was actually really pretty. What the..?

"Will you meet me after school?" Jimin smirked and nodded.

I chuckled. "Naughty boy." Jimin, still smirking, held my hand and lead me to the front of the school.

"We're skipping the rest of the day." He said boldly.

I raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Well, okay then. You should've just asked me instead of forcing me."

Jimin laughed after me and kissed my cheek. "I will next time."

"What about that girl?" Jimin looked at me. "You're more important. More than anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin squished me between him and the wall, but our lips never left each other. His lips were soft and squishy, the best feature for his charming face and muscular body.

Well, his shirt was off, a plus. He had shorts on, which made him more attractive.

I was still in my uniform. The plain, usual uniform. Green, red, yellow, and blue plaid skirt and collar with a navy sweater cut for the torso. Along with black low-tops, Vans, at the door.

I wasn't in my uniform for too long. He grabbed my skirt and pulled it down. I guess he expected that I had shorts, really short shorts, underneath because he moved on to my shirt. I also had an undershirt, a white tank top, under.

He smiled through our kiss and rubbed my thigh.

"I like your skin color." He said, disconnecting a bit. "It's really tan when it's hot and gets pale when it's cold."

He smashed his lips back on mine.

"If you'll stay with me, I promise not to treat you like I treat other girls."

I considered his offer for a second. Jin and RapMon would be yelling at me right now.

But what if Jimin means what he says?

Jungkook never told me such a thing.

Jungkook.

"Jayiga!!" I saw Jungkook running towards me from the other side of the hall. He was holding a giant bouquet of roses, like the ones when he proposed to me.

"Top ten!" I stared at him in confusion. "What?" "Top ten!! The test!! You ranked in the top ten of the whole school!"

My heart stopped. I did it!! "Wha?? Really??" Jungkook smiled and kissed me. "Congratulations!!"

"I'll think about it." I said. Jimin smiled. "I understand your loyalty to Jungkook. I'll wait for you."

He kissed me one more time before standing up. He helped me up and took me into the kitchen. It was also a huge room.

"Want something to eat?" He asked. I shook my head. "Is that why you're so skinny?"

He came closer.

"And cute..?"

"And sexy...?"

He licked his lips and pulled me closer to him.

This felt good, the butterflies I mean. But my brain had a big headache.

Something's wrong.