Regret [33]

Recap:
Tenshi trains Sasuke and gets held back on missions by Tsunade.
Tsunade brings up Tenshis abilities and how her status in the bingo book has risen dangerously. She offers Tenshi an unknown proposition.
"The choice is yours."
||

I sit on the window sill of the hospital room deep in thought.

As expected Sasuke had been acting differently for the past few days Ever since he went on those missions which I wasn't allowed to take part in for the time being.

He had landed himself in the hospital again and By the look in his eye I can tell the wheels are already churning in his head... I clench my teeth in anger and look away out the window.
In a few days time this team would never be the same again and it would be my fault...

"I got you some apples Sasuke-kun! You don't hate them, do you?" Sakuras says coming in with a bag of apples, Naruto following in behind her.

I tense at their presence and eye Sasuke from the corner of my eye. He has the look on his eye...

"Here ya go, Sasuke-kun" Sakura says with a smile handing Sasuke an apple piece.
Knowing what was to happen next, I slow down time long enough to stop his wrist.
He was going to knock the apples out of her hand.

Me and Sakura may not see eye to eye but I wasn't just going to sit there and let him be a dick by taking his anger out on her when all she wanted to do was help him. That is something I won't tolerate.

"S-Sasuke-kun?"

"W-what's going on?" Naruto shoots up now aware of the rising tension on the room.
Keeping my firm grip on his wrist I stare into his glaring charcoal eyes calmly.
They were colder.

"Sasuke." I say softly, hoping to calm him down. His eyes soften for a moment but return to their glare as Naruto speaks in confusion at his actions. He yanks his wrist from my hand and gives Naruto a hostile look.

"You don't have to stare!" Naruto states freaked out.

"...hey, Naruto...Fight me right now."
My brows furrow in guilt. I had tried my best over the course of days I had been training with him to somehow change his path. I tried to lead him astray from the road he was bound to take...but I failed. This moment right here would finalize the course he would take.
||

"Naruto!"

"Sasuke!"

I watch as the 2 people I've come to consider my closest friends engage in a taijutsu match.
"S-Sasuke-Kun, Naruto!" Sakura comes up next to me in worry.

She whips her head to me with scared eyes.
"T-Tenshi why aren't you doing anything ! Stop them!?"

Keeping my gaze on the two I see the scene before me replay in my mind I clench my fists and look away. There was nothing I could do...I couldn't change his fate even if I tried...just like with the old man...

Her eyes widen in confusion at my actions and before I know it, my eyes widen in shock .
Sakura was now on her knees before me with her head down.

"I know you hate me but please if not for me, do it for them! Please stop them Tenshi! Before they hurt eachother!"

I look down at her shaking form in conflict.
Suddenly, The sound of birds boom throughout the rooftop we were on making my head shoot up. "Chidori!"

Naruto held the rasengan in his hand whilst Sasuke had the Chidori. Expanding my senses my eyes widen in confusion. Kakashi was supposed to be near but he wasn't. He was supposed to be the one to intercept their attacks...As if time slowed down my eyes widen in recognition as Sakura takes off toward to two. He's not gonna make it in time to stop them..