Reaper x Reader

~Reaper POV~
"Don't let him escape!"

Fucking hell. This was just supposed to be an in and out mission, but Morrison just had to be following me. I try to disappear but then I feel bullets and something else enter my stomach.

"I've got you in my sights."

I barley have enough time to transport to the rooftop. I sigh heavily as my vision starts to blur. I try to stay upright and almost fall off the edge, but small hands catch my arm.

"Hey sir. Are you alright."

I look behind me to see this (short/tall) woman with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes staring at me with worry. I try to say something but I can't seem to find my voice. Before I can even understand what's going on I blackout, only hearing the woman yell out to me.

~(y/n) POV~

"Sir? Sir!"

The cloaked man falls to the ground as I try to hold him up. He wasn't as heavy as I thought he would be. I drag him to my apartment. I open my door and put him on the couch and take off his gear but not his mask. I see his stomach has about five bullets and two more in his lest arm. I grab some clean medical pliers and start to take them out.

*Ding Dong*

I jump when I hear the doorbell. I quickly pick up the guy and drag him to my room. I compose myself and answer the door to see this older man with a blue jacket, white or platinum blonde hair, and a red visor on.

"Hello ma'am. Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you saw a man in a black cloak and an skull/owl mask?"

His voice was deep and calming but I don't get a good feeling about him. I don't even think about it as I start lying. I keep a straight face and try to settle my voice.

"N-No sir. I just heard s-some banging on the roof b-but I didn't go and investigate it."

He looks at me for a few seconds to long. I start to sweat and curse in my head. Did he know I was lying to him? Was he going to kill me? Thoughts like this raced through my brain until he nods his head.

"Alright. Thank you ma'am and if you do see this man either call your local authorities or please call this number. Have a good day."

He hands me a piece of paper and walks away. Closing the door I breath out a sigh of relief. I don't even look at the paper as I throw it away. I go back to the bathroom to get bandages for the man.

"Heh. Do you even realize who you lied to?"

"*scream* Fuck. Don't do that to me! And no I don't know but I got a weird feeling from him."

I clutch my racing heart as the man laughs but then starts to cough, blood oozed out from the bottom of his mask. I rush to him and hold him up as he finishes his coughing fit.

"Sir you need to either go lay down or your injuries will become more severe."

"Fine. Why did you lie to him any way? You don't even know me."

I don't answer him as I help him to the couch. He lays down but he grunts in pain. I run to the bathroom get the first aid kit and rush back to him. I slowly start to clean his wounds and wrapping his torso and arm with bandages. I smile at my work but then I realize how toned his upper body was. I blush and look away but then he laughs.

"See something you like chica?"

"I-I don't know w-what you're talking about."

"Sure I don't~."

We don't say anything as I leave to get him some pillows and blankets. When I get back I almost dropped everything, he had his mask off as he rubbed his brown eyes. I see that he has defined scars on his face and chest. I quickly put the blanket over him and put the pillows next to him.

"Thanks. But you never answered my question, why are you helping me?"

"To be completely honest I don't know. It might be because you seem different than what you look or I've just gone completely and utterly insane. For fucks sake I'm probably helping a murder hide from the police. But you wanna know what? I don't feel bad for this not one bit."

I fall onto the armrest of the couch as I see him look away from me. I turn on the tv and start to mindlessly flip through the channels until I feel a warm hand cup my cheek. He moves my face and we stare at each other in the eyes for what felt like an eternity. He closes the gap between us in a sweet kiss. After a minute we pull apart.

"You're not insane princesa. You just have a good heart."

"Hehe. Maybe you're right maybe you're wrong we'll see how this turns out in the future."

We stay quiet for what seems like forever until he starts talking.

"Gabriel Reyes."

"What?"

"Since I'm kinda in your debt I think you should at least know my name."

"You have a nice name."

He chuckles at me before pulling me into his chest as he holds me close to him. I slowly start to fall asleep to the sound of his calm heartbeat. He kisses my head as he puts ya both under the blankets and falls asleep himself.

~Narrator POV~

Unknown to the sleeping couple a pairs of eyes were watching them. Anger radiated off them but just as soon as they came they left.