Am i a bad person? [34]

Recap:
Naruto and Sasuke get almost end up killing eachother. Sasuke knocks out Sakura and leave her on a bench. Instead of stopping him Tenshi sees Sasuke out of the village.

||

"I see you guys are leaving to bring him back."

"Ten-Chan! Thank goodness you're here, we tried looking for you at your house but you weren't there and Kakashi-senseis on a mission!" He runs up to me with a grin.
Not bothering to greet the others, I continue giving Naruto a blank look; knowing where his was going .

Passing a grin over his shoulder at shikamaru, he grabs my wrist in relief going to drag me to the other 6 which were Choji, Shikamaru, Neji, Kibaband akamaru, and Sakura whom was probably there to see them off or attempt to go with them. Before Naruto could fully drag me to the group, I plant my feet down making him stop in confusion.

"I'm not going with you, Naruto."

All of they're heads shoot in my direction, Naruto being the most stunned.

"W-what do you mean? Is Grandma Tsunade holding you back agai-"

"No."

Not being able to look into his eyes I settle my gaze else where in guilt.  I remove his grip from my wrist and let out a sigh.

"I don't want to bring back Sasuke."

Astonished. Betrayal, and hurt was what I felt from their gazes.

"Ten-Chan his isn't funny..."

Knowing my decision wasn't going to get through to him unless I said it directly, I muster up the courage to look him in the eye sternly.

"Naruto, I'm not helping you 'rescue' Sasuke nor do I want to 'rescue' him."

He now had a firm grip on the front of my outfit with a confused angry expression.Before he had the chance to say anything,  Sakura stepped forward matching his anger obviously hurt.

"H-how could you say that Tenshi!?" She said shakily. "I know you and Sasuke-kun never got along but...He's our teammate! Even if you claimed to hate eachother, I know you thought of him as a friend!?" She stammers

"Yes. I did."

She along with everyone else looks at me in confusion.

"T-then wh-"

"Because as much as you lot think you're 'rescuing' Sasuke you're not. What do you thinks going to happen if you actually 'rescue' him as you call it. You think he's going to stay? You think he's just going to comply? No. He's an uchiha and a stubborn one at that. The only ones forcing him to do anything here are you."

"But you don't kn-" Now irritated with the group all together I cut Naruto off.

"He wasn't blackmailed and he wasn't forced to leave. As far as I'm concerned he left on his own free will. I'm not saving someone who doesn't wanna be saved."

All I could do was stare into my best friends astonished eyes at my behavior. I know the others were probably angry as well. In their books I was basically turning my back on a comrade. However, in my book, The comrade was turning his back on us.
I see shikamaru take a step forward with eyes narrowed having actually paid attention to my words."And how do you know that?"

"Because I'm the one who saw him off."

Speechless, that's what they were. They no longer held confused expressions and I can tell what I just said clicked in their head at where I stood. I had let Sasuke leave. I let him take his first step into darkness and didn't do anything about it. Before Sakura had the chance to probably yell at me, Naruto cut her short, silencing everyone. For the first time in all my years we've been friends... His usual kind blue eyes were staring into mine with complete hostility.