Chapter 20

AN- Just to clarify, Harry was having a dream and then a day dream.

Angel-

"Fine." He sighs. "What's your email and I'll forward it to you." Harry grunts in annoyance, I give it to him and soon hear a beep alerting me that I've received it. "I really do hope you're done with him though, I didn't like what I saw last night." He adds and I sigh. 

"That wasn't the Xander I love and after his accusations last night, I don't know if things could ever be the same." I admit, Harry nods and goes to walk out.

"Just know, if I ever hear him talk to you like that again I will put my fist through his face so hard that he'll be shitting out my rings." He says before leaving my room.

Damn, he's intense and I can't get the feeling of his skin out of my mind.... Fuck I'm in trouble.

After I email Xander the information I join them at the dinner table, Harry had made Ariel's favorite blue berry pancakes along with some eggs, bacon and sausage. I grab just a little bit of eggs and Harry furrows his eyes at me.

"She has a shoot later today, she's been eating like a bird all week." Jerica says throwing me under the bus as I kick her under the table. "What ouch! Girl don't kick me with those dancer legs." She chides and I roll my eyes. "I got today off so I can hang with little man while you go to the shoot by the way, just take a shower first cause I can smell you from here."

"Fu....dge you." I stammer, not wanting to curse in front of Ariel and Harry shakes his head. "Can I take your car then?" I ask her and she nods.

"I'll take you." Harry speaks up and I narrow my eyes at him. "I'm not taking no for an answer." He says sternly and I roll my eyes. 

"Yes Daddy." I tease and he bites his lip.

"Harry will do just fine love, no need to get creepy." He retorts and Jerica snorts, I glare at her and she shrugs.

"What? He can cook, he's not bad to look at AND he can handle your smart ass mouth." She gushes and Harry chuckles. "Can he move in now?"

"I'm going to shower because I'm done with this conversation." I snap and storm out of the room.

"Always so dramatic!" Jerica shouts after me and I slam my door for some extra flare, within seconds I strip down and climb into the shower. Weird, it's like someone just took a shower. The walls are all clean and there are water droplets still fresh.

I drown my worries in my vanilla spice shower wash as I deep condition my hair, I needed to check my phone to see if Xander had replied. No matter how much he hurt me last night, I still care about him. Honestly I think Harry is reaching though when it comes to him cheating but I'm going to play it safe until we know for sure.

The nerves begin to kick in for the shoot, I only had a bit more then an hour before I had to be there for hair and makeup. I was unsure what they would have me wear so I took the time to shave every orifice I possibly could before applying a mask to my face. Once I'm satisfied with my cleanliness and lack of body hair I climb out of the shower, I frown when I realize the towel hanging up is damp and I grab another one from under my sink.

After wringing my hair out and drying off I wrap the towel around me, grab my lotion and walk into my room. "What the fuck Harry?!" I shout, seeing him lounging on my bed, he had changed into a somewhat sheer black button up shirt but the top three buttons are undone, he paired it with his skinny jeans and boots he had been wearing. "You scared the shit out of me." I say as I throw my lotion at him.

"Sorry, Jerica took Ariel to her mother's and I felt weird just sitting in your empty apartment." He shrugs as he looks over the lotion. "You know if you wanted help with this you could of just asked, you didn't have to throw it at me." He teases and I roll my eyes.